Report: Lil Wayne to Start Sports Management Company and Sign Cristiano Ronaldo
Lil Wayne reportedly is signing soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo into his new sports management company. According to a report by TMZ Sports, Wayne has been thinking of starting his own sports management company. It will partner with PolarisSports, which is affiliated with CAA and GestiFute where Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes operates.
Sources say that the Young Money rapper is signing the member of Portugal national team because they are close friends. The company will handle the soccer star's various affairs in the United States including endorsement deals and modeling.
Ronaldo posed for a photo with Japan's Prime Minister and others while sporting the Young Money/Cash Money sign during his visit to the country. He shared the photo on Twitter on Thursday, July 24 and wrote, "YMCMB with @jpn_pmo what you think @srod7 @liltunechi @euro."
It was recently announced that Ronaldo would join his Real Madrid teammates for the International Champions Cup. The Spanish club will face other big teams such as Inter Milan, AS Roma and Manchester United at the friendly competition which takes place in stadiums across the United States. The first match, which is against Inter Milan, will take place on July 26 at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, California.
More Lil Wayne News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!