Report: Lil Wayne to Start Sports Management Company and Sign Cristiano Ronaldo
Lil Wayne reportedly is signing soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo into his new sports management company. According to a report by TMZ Sports, Wayne has been thinking of starting his own sports management company. It will partner with PolarisSports, which is affiliated with CAA and GestiFute where Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes operates.
Sources say that the Young Money rapper is signing the member of Portugal national team because they are close friends. The company will handle the soccer star's various affairs in the United States including endorsement deals and modeling.
Ronaldo posed for a photo with Japan's Prime Minister and others while sporting the Young Money/Cash Money sign during his visit to the country. He shared the photo on Twitter on Thursday, July 24 and wrote, "YMCMB with @jpn_pmo what you think @srod7 @liltunechi @euro."
It was recently announced that Ronaldo would join his Real Madrid teammates for the International Champions Cup. The Spanish club will face other big teams such as Inter Milan, AS Roma and Manchester United at the friendly competition which takes place in stadiums across the United States. The first match, which is against Inter Milan, will take place on July 26 at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, California.
More Lil Wayne News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights