Snooki Celebrates Upcoming Nuptials With 'Great Gatsby'-Themed Bridal Shower
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is getting ready for her marriage. The 26-year-old reality star celebrated her upcoming wedding to fiance, Jionni LaValle, with a "Great Gatsby"-themed bridal shower in her hometown of Poughkeepsie, New York, on July 20.
The bridal shower was attended by 100 guests, including her "Snooki & JWoww" co-star Jenni "JWoww" Farley, as well as former "Jersey Shore" co-stars Sammi Giancola and Deena Nicole. The guests and her 18 bridesmaids were decked out in vintage-style outfits to match the shower's '20s theme.
Snooki shared a picture from her bridal shower on Instagram. The picture focused on her table which was decorated with a table place card which read, "The Bride to Be." She captioned the picture posted on Sunday with, "That's me!"
On the same day, Snooki, who is currently expecting her second child with Jionni, posted a picture of her snuggling up with her 22-month-old son, Lorenzo, at the bash. She wrote alongside the picture, "With my prince."
According to Us Weekly, the reality star, who got engaged to Jionni in 2012, did not let her guests go home empty handed as the guests, who were mostly women, were presented with overflowing goodie bags.
After the fun-filled party ended, Snooki expressed her happiness by posting a tweet, "Had such an amazing day with friends and family. Blessed to have genuine & beautiful people in my life."
Snooki and Jionni will tie the knot at Venetian Palace Banquet Hall in New Jersey in October. Back in March, Snooki revealed her wedding preparations on her website, "So I picked out my bridesmaid dresses last week and I cannot wait. They are beyond gorgeous and going to look fabulous on everyone!Obviously I want them to look like my theme-'Gatsby'. I'm now searching some good hair styles from the 20's, something very elegant and classy but sexy at the same time."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says