Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend Casper Smart Wishes Her a Happy Birthday
Casper Smart and Jennifer Lopez apparently still maintain good relationship although they broke up recently. On Thursday, July 24, the dancer took to Instagram to send a birthday message to the "Same Girl" hitmaker who turned 45 that day.
Smart uploaded a photo of a pink bear cake which he gave her for her birthday two years ago. "Happppppppy Birthday to the most Beautiful lil bear in the world!!!! May all your wishes come true!! @JLo," he wrote. Lopez has not responded to the message.
Lopez planned to celebrate her birthday with a dinner alongside 100 friends at Nammos in Southampton, Page Six previously reported. On Thursday, she shared a photo of her enjoying a bath filled with petals. "Soaking it all in... #birthdaygirl #itsmyparty #quietbeforethestorm," she captioned the photo.
The mother of two then added two more photos which apparently were taken at her birthday bash. "Let the games begin! #itsmyparty #funtimes #birthdaygirl #aintnuthingbutanumber," she captioned a selfie.
In June, Lopez said that she and Smart split months ago. She then was reported dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy, but both the singer and the "Dancing with the Stars" pro denied the rumors.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash