Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Are Officially Divorced
Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's divorce has been finalized. Linda previously filed for divorce from his husband in October 2013. The couple ended their marriage after being together for about 23 years.
Paul will pay $5.775 million to Linda while keeping the rights to his "Crocodile Dundee" character and the company which produced the movie. Paul also keeps the ownership to their Venice house but Linda is still allowed to stay there until 2018 or until she gets married again.
The former couple will share a joint custody of their son Chance, 15. Meanwhile, neither Paul nor Linda will pay for child support. Linda also does not receive spousal support from Paul.
Back in October, Linda cited that the reason she filed for divorce was "irreconcilable differences."
Paul and Linda got married in 1990 after they previously met on the set of the 1986 movie "Crocodile Dundee".
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event