Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Are Officially Divorced
Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's divorce has been finalized. Linda previously filed for divorce from his husband in October 2013. The couple ended their marriage after being together for about 23 years.
Paul will pay $5.775 million to Linda while keeping the rights to his "Crocodile Dundee" character and the company which produced the movie. Paul also keeps the ownership to their Venice house but Linda is still allowed to stay there until 2018 or until she gets married again.
The former couple will share a joint custody of their son Chance, 15. Meanwhile, neither Paul nor Linda will pay for child support. Linda also does not receive spousal support from Paul.
Back in October, Linda cited that the reason she filed for divorce was "irreconcilable differences."
Paul and Linda got married in 1990 after they previously met on the set of the 1986 movie "Crocodile Dundee".
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?