Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Are Officially Divorced
Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's divorce has been finalized. Linda previously filed for divorce from his husband in October 2013. The couple ended their marriage after being together for about 23 years.
Paul will pay $5.775 million to Linda while keeping the rights to his "Crocodile Dundee" character and the company which produced the movie. Paul also keeps the ownership to their Venice house but Linda is still allowed to stay there until 2018 or until she gets married again.
The former couple will share a joint custody of their son Chance, 15. Meanwhile, neither Paul nor Linda will pay for child support. Linda also does not receive spousal support from Paul.
Back in October, Linda cited that the reason she filed for divorce was "irreconcilable differences."
Paul and Linda got married in 1990 after they previously met on the set of the 1986 movie "Crocodile Dundee".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy