Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Are Officially Divorced
Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's divorce has been finalized. Linda previously filed for divorce from his husband in October 2013. The couple ended their marriage after being together for about 23 years.
Paul will pay $5.775 million to Linda while keeping the rights to his "Crocodile Dundee" character and the company which produced the movie. Paul also keeps the ownership to their Venice house but Linda is still allowed to stay there until 2018 or until she gets married again.
The former couple will share a joint custody of their son Chance, 15. Meanwhile, neither Paul nor Linda will pay for child support. Linda also does not receive spousal support from Paul.
Back in October, Linda cited that the reason she filed for divorce was "irreconcilable differences."
Paul and Linda got married in 1990 after they previously met on the set of the 1986 movie "Crocodile Dundee".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March