Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Are Officially Divorced
Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski's divorce has been finalized. Linda previously filed for divorce from his husband in October 2013. The couple ended their marriage after being together for about 23 years.
Paul will pay $5.775 million to Linda while keeping the rights to his "Crocodile Dundee" character and the company which produced the movie. Paul also keeps the ownership to their Venice house but Linda is still allowed to stay there until 2018 or until she gets married again.
The former couple will share a joint custody of their son Chance, 15. Meanwhile, neither Paul nor Linda will pay for child support. Linda also does not receive spousal support from Paul.
Back in October, Linda cited that the reason she filed for divorce was "irreconcilable differences."
Paul and Linda got married in 1990 after they previously met on the set of the 1986 movie "Crocodile Dundee".
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'