JWoww Debuts Newborn Daughter in Family Photo
Jenni "JWoww" Farley proudly introduces her newborn daughter Meilani Alexandra Mathews in some photos published by In Touch Weekly. In one of the pictures, the reality TV star poses next to her fiance Roger Mathews and cradles the little girl, who wears a pink dress.
In another image, Meilani lies comfortably on her mother's chest. The two wear matching white outfits. Another picture features the baby girl sleeping with JWoww, who dons a pink blouse, lying next to her.
The first-time mom gushes about her daughter, "Meilani is the most perfect baby," explaining that the name "means 'heavenly flower' in Hawaiian." She reveals that her fiance Roger helps her a lot in taking care of Meilani. "We don't have any help, so we're learning as we go," she shares.
Roger says of his role, "I do diapers and get up with Jenni as much as I can at night. I think it's only fair. My family is my priority." JWoww also shares how the baby has changed her life, "It's weird because now that I have her, I don't think I've ever slept less in my life. But I've never been more content. Having her really changed my life in the best possible way."
JWoww gave birth to her first child in New Jersey on Sunday, July 13. "She is here! Meilani Alexandra Mathews 7lbs 13 ounces. Words can't describe what looking into your child's eyes can do to you. Im Humbled," Roger tweeted at the time to announce the happy news.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'