Justin Bieber Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram
Justin Bieber sent the internet into a frenzy after he previewed a bunch of new music on Instagram on Wednesday, July 23. The Canadian heartthrob shared a total of 11 snippets of new tracks including one titled "Cold Waters".
There's no further details about the other songs. Most of them still don't have title either. In some of the tracks, Bieber can be heard showcasing his smooth vocals as he sings about a girl he's in love with, breaking up with his lady and trying to move on from an ex.
It's still unclear if these tracks will end up being included in an album or not. While his fans are hoping so, the only thing Bieber said of the songs was, "Great night in the studio."
While still making headlines for his antics and his run-ins with the law, Bieber has been working hard on his music. Earlier this month, the "Baby" hitmaker posted a photo of him hanging out in a studio with Chris Brown.
"Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," he captioned the pic. However, there's still no official word on the title of the collaboration or when it will be released.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked