Justin Bieber Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram
Justin Bieber sent the internet into a frenzy after he previewed a bunch of new music on Instagram on Wednesday, July 23. The Canadian heartthrob shared a total of 11 snippets of new tracks including one titled "Cold Waters".
There's no further details about the other songs. Most of them still don't have title either. In some of the tracks, Bieber can be heard showcasing his smooth vocals as he sings about a girl he's in love with, breaking up with his lady and trying to move on from an ex.
It's still unclear if these tracks will end up being included in an album or not. While his fans are hoping so, the only thing Bieber said of the songs was, "Great night in the studio."
While still making headlines for his antics and his run-ins with the law, Bieber has been working hard on his music. Earlier this month, the "Baby" hitmaker posted a photo of him hanging out in a studio with Chris Brown.
"Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," he captioned the pic. However, there's still no official word on the title of the collaboration or when it will be released.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'