Justin Bieber Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram
Justin Bieber sent the internet into a frenzy after he previewed a bunch of new music on Instagram on Wednesday, July 23. The Canadian heartthrob shared a total of 11 snippets of new tracks including one titled "Cold Waters".
There's no further details about the other songs. Most of them still don't have title either. In some of the tracks, Bieber can be heard showcasing his smooth vocals as he sings about a girl he's in love with, breaking up with his lady and trying to move on from an ex.
It's still unclear if these tracks will end up being included in an album or not. While his fans are hoping so, the only thing Bieber said of the songs was, "Great night in the studio."
While still making headlines for his antics and his run-ins with the law, Bieber has been working hard on his music. Earlier this month, the "Baby" hitmaker posted a photo of him hanging out in a studio with Chris Brown.
"Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," he captioned the pic. However, there's still no official word on the title of the collaboration or when it will be released.
More Justin Bieber News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video