Justin Bieber Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram
Justin Bieber sent the internet into a frenzy after he previewed a bunch of new music on Instagram on Wednesday, July 23. The Canadian heartthrob shared a total of 11 snippets of new tracks including one titled "Cold Waters".
There's no further details about the other songs. Most of them still don't have title either. In some of the tracks, Bieber can be heard showcasing his smooth vocals as he sings about a girl he's in love with, breaking up with his lady and trying to move on from an ex.
It's still unclear if these tracks will end up being included in an album or not. While his fans are hoping so, the only thing Bieber said of the songs was, "Great night in the studio."
While still making headlines for his antics and his run-ins with the law, Bieber has been working hard on his music. Earlier this month, the "Baby" hitmaker posted a photo of him hanging out in a studio with Chris Brown.
"Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," he captioned the pic. However, there's still no official word on the title of the collaboration or when it will be released.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World