Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Is Italian Businessman Tommy Chiabra
During her 22nd birthday celebration, Selena Gomez was photographed having some fun in the sun with good friend Cara Delevingne and flirting with a hot mystery man. The mystery man has now been identified as Italian businessman Tommy Chiabra.
The "Come & Get It" singer continued her birthday celebration in Saint Tropez on Tuesday evening, July 22 with Cara and Tommy. Selena was reportedly seen in a blue printed ensemble and sky-high gold heels as she linked arms with the businessman before having another fun night out. Selena and Tommy were also photographed holding hands as they leapt into the Mediterranian water the next morning.
Tommy is the founder and chairman of luxury yacht company Royal Yacht. According to his LinkedIn, the 28-year-old businessman attended LAUREA, a school for Public Relations, Advertising and Applied Communication, and graduated in 2010. He speaks Italian, French, Spanish and English.
The hunk was reportedly dating former "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr. The two haven't been seen together in public since June, leading many to believe that they have ended their romantic relationship.
Selena has also recently flirted with German model Andre Hamann her Instagram. The 26-year-old model played a track by Kings of Leon on his guitar and posted it on Instagram as a birthday message to Selena. Selena responded by writing, "Thank you, made my night." The model later admitted that he had "a crush" on Selena.
Selena seemed to be enjoying her birthday without her famous on-again, off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber. The brunette beauty took to Twitter to post some images of her and friends taken during her birthday celebration and wrote, "Thank you SO much for my birthday wishes- this has been the BEST birthday yet! THANK YOU!!!! "
More Selena Gomez News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.