'Glee' Star Mark Salling Dating Denyse Tontz
Mark Salling is dating Nickelodeon star Denyse Tontz. The "Glee" actor has confirmed his relationship with the "Big Time Rush" actress, telling Us Weekly, "Denyse is talented and beautiful on the inside and out. I look forward to getting to know her more and making magic."
According to a source, their romance is very new and "they are hitting it off." The 31-year-old actor met the 19-year-old star via Tontz's producer, the source told the site. Salling and Tontz reportedly bond over music and they were even considering a collaboration.
Two weeks ago, Salling shared a photo of him and Tontz having fun on the beach with a male friend. The trio smiled widely at the camera. Salling had a guitar with him while Tontz held some flowers. Their bearded friend, who took the photo, sported a hat and sunglasses. "Musical beach shenanigans with @sincerelydenyse and The Mill," Salling captioned the snap.
Salling previously was romantically linked to his "Glee" co-star Naya Rivera. Rivera recently got married to actor Ryan Dorsey in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in a surprise wedding after ending her engagement to Big Sean earlier this year. "We didn't question him. We are very happy for him. We trusted them and want what they wanted," Dorsey's father Arnold told TMZ of his son's wedding.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift