Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Practicing Karate on a Yacht
Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted practicing karate on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, France on July 22. In some pictures obtained by Us Weekly, the actor of "The Wolf of Wall Street" is seen doing some high kicks and punches on the deck of the ship.
In the pictures, Leonardo wears a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans with black belt. He doesn't wear any footwear and half of his hair is pulled back in ponytail. The actor of "The Great Gatsby" looks serious when he kicks his legs in the air.
The "Django Unchained" actor probably wanted to get some exercise. Back in April, Leonardo was apparently gaining some weight after he was spotted rocking a man bun while vacationing with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Bora Bora.
The 39-year-old actor is currently filming "The Revenant" which also has Tom Hardy and Will Poulter in the cast. The thriller-drama movie will be released in the U.S. on December 25, 2015.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie