Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Practicing Karate on a Yacht
Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted practicing karate on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, France on July 22. In some pictures obtained by Us Weekly, the actor of "The Wolf of Wall Street" is seen doing some high kicks and punches on the deck of the ship.
In the pictures, Leonardo wears a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans with black belt. He doesn't wear any footwear and half of his hair is pulled back in ponytail. The actor of "The Great Gatsby" looks serious when he kicks his legs in the air.
The "Django Unchained" actor probably wanted to get some exercise. Back in April, Leonardo was apparently gaining some weight after he was spotted rocking a man bun while vacationing with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Bora Bora.
The 39-year-old actor is currently filming "The Revenant" which also has Tom Hardy and Will Poulter in the cast. The thriller-drama movie will be released in the U.S. on December 25, 2015.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016