Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Practicing Karate on a Yacht
Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted practicing karate on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, France on July 22. In some pictures obtained by Us Weekly, the actor of "The Wolf of Wall Street" is seen doing some high kicks and punches on the deck of the ship.
In the pictures, Leonardo wears a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans with black belt. He doesn't wear any footwear and half of his hair is pulled back in ponytail. The actor of "The Great Gatsby" looks serious when he kicks his legs in the air.
The "Django Unchained" actor probably wanted to get some exercise. Back in April, Leonardo was apparently gaining some weight after he was spotted rocking a man bun while vacationing with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Bora Bora.
The 39-year-old actor is currently filming "The Revenant" which also has Tom Hardy and Will Poulter in the cast. The thriller-drama movie will be released in the U.S. on December 25, 2015.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent