Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Practicing Karate on a Yacht
Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted practicing karate on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, France on July 22. In some pictures obtained by Us Weekly, the actor of "The Wolf of Wall Street" is seen doing some high kicks and punches on the deck of the ship.
In the pictures, Leonardo wears a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans with black belt. He doesn't wear any footwear and half of his hair is pulled back in ponytail. The actor of "The Great Gatsby" looks serious when he kicks his legs in the air.
The "Django Unchained" actor probably wanted to get some exercise. Back in April, Leonardo was apparently gaining some weight after he was spotted rocking a man bun while vacationing with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Bora Bora.
The 39-year-old actor is currently filming "The Revenant" which also has Tom Hardy and Will Poulter in the cast. The thriller-drama movie will be released in the U.S. on December 25, 2015.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign