Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Practicing Karate on a Yacht
Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted practicing karate on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, France on July 22. In some pictures obtained by Us Weekly, the actor of "The Wolf of Wall Street" is seen doing some high kicks and punches on the deck of the ship.
In the pictures, Leonardo wears a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans with black belt. He doesn't wear any footwear and half of his hair is pulled back in ponytail. The actor of "The Great Gatsby" looks serious when he kicks his legs in the air.
The "Django Unchained" actor probably wanted to get some exercise. Back in April, Leonardo was apparently gaining some weight after he was spotted rocking a man bun while vacationing with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Bora Bora.
The 39-year-old actor is currently filming "The Revenant" which also has Tom Hardy and Will Poulter in the cast. The thriller-drama movie will be released in the U.S. on December 25, 2015.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers