Michael Moore's Divorce From Wife Kathleen Glynn Is Finalized
Michael Moore's divorce from his wife Kathleen Glynn has been finalized. The filmmaker of "Captain Mike Across America", who previously filed for divorce from her wife on June 17, 2013, officially ended their marriage of 22 years on Tuesday, July 22.
Michael's representative, Christian Muirhead, claimed that the Oscar-winning director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and Kathleen "have mutually and amicably reached a divorce settlement." Meanwhile, Kathleen's representative has not made any comments regarding the divorce yet.
Michael and Kathleen are reported sorting out their considerable assets. The couple owns nine properties, including a $2 million, 10,000-square-foot lakefront mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan, which is allegedly located in the same neighborhood where stars like Madonna and Bruce Willis also reside.
Michael and Kathleen tied the knot in 1991. Kathleen previously worked as a producer in many of Michael's film, including ''Sicko" and "Capitalism: A Love Story".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences