Michael Moore's Divorce From Wife Kathleen Glynn Is Finalized
Michael Moore's divorce from his wife Kathleen Glynn has been finalized. The filmmaker of "Captain Mike Across America", who previously filed for divorce from her wife on June 17, 2013, officially ended their marriage of 22 years on Tuesday, July 22.
Michael's representative, Christian Muirhead, claimed that the Oscar-winning director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and Kathleen "have mutually and amicably reached a divorce settlement." Meanwhile, Kathleen's representative has not made any comments regarding the divorce yet.
Michael and Kathleen are reported sorting out their considerable assets. The couple owns nine properties, including a $2 million, 10,000-square-foot lakefront mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan, which is allegedly located in the same neighborhood where stars like Madonna and Bruce Willis also reside.
Michael and Kathleen tied the knot in 1991. Kathleen previously worked as a producer in many of Michael's film, including ''Sicko" and "Capitalism: A Love Story".
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic