Michael Moore's Divorce From Wife Kathleen Glynn Is Finalized
Michael Moore's divorce from his wife Kathleen Glynn has been finalized. The filmmaker of "Captain Mike Across America", who previously filed for divorce from her wife on June 17, 2013, officially ended their marriage of 22 years on Tuesday, July 22.
Michael's representative, Christian Muirhead, claimed that the Oscar-winning director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and Kathleen "have mutually and amicably reached a divorce settlement." Meanwhile, Kathleen's representative has not made any comments regarding the divorce yet.
Michael and Kathleen are reported sorting out their considerable assets. The couple owns nine properties, including a $2 million, 10,000-square-foot lakefront mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan, which is allegedly located in the same neighborhood where stars like Madonna and Bruce Willis also reside.
Michael and Kathleen tied the knot in 1991. Kathleen previously worked as a producer in many of Michael's film, including ''Sicko" and "Capitalism: A Love Story".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign