Michael Moore's Divorce From Wife Kathleen Glynn Is Finalized
Michael Moore's divorce from his wife Kathleen Glynn has been finalized. The filmmaker of "Captain Mike Across America", who previously filed for divorce from her wife on June 17, 2013, officially ended their marriage of 22 years on Tuesday, July 22.
Michael's representative, Christian Muirhead, claimed that the Oscar-winning director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and Kathleen "have mutually and amicably reached a divorce settlement." Meanwhile, Kathleen's representative has not made any comments regarding the divorce yet.
Michael and Kathleen are reported sorting out their considerable assets. The couple owns nine properties, including a $2 million, 10,000-square-foot lakefront mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan, which is allegedly located in the same neighborhood where stars like Madonna and Bruce Willis also reside.
Michael and Kathleen tied the knot in 1991. Kathleen previously worked as a producer in many of Michael's film, including ''Sicko" and "Capitalism: A Love Story".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video