Michael Moore's Divorce From Wife Kathleen Glynn Is Finalized
Michael Moore's divorce from his wife Kathleen Glynn has been finalized. The filmmaker of "Captain Mike Across America", who previously filed for divorce from her wife on June 17, 2013, officially ended their marriage of 22 years on Tuesday, July 22.
Michael's representative, Christian Muirhead, claimed that the Oscar-winning director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and Kathleen "have mutually and amicably reached a divorce settlement." Meanwhile, Kathleen's representative has not made any comments regarding the divorce yet.
Michael and Kathleen are reported sorting out their considerable assets. The couple owns nine properties, including a $2 million, 10,000-square-foot lakefront mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan, which is allegedly located in the same neighborhood where stars like Madonna and Bruce Willis also reside.
Michael and Kathleen tied the knot in 1991. Kathleen previously worked as a producer in many of Michael's film, including ''Sicko" and "Capitalism: A Love Story".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked