Hilary Duff Confirms 'Chasing the Sun' Single, Shares Preview
Hilary Duff is returning to the music scene with a new album that's coming out later this year via her new label RCA Records. The singer, who's ending her 7-year hiatus, is now readying the project's lead single that she has confirmed will be titled "Chasing the Sun".
The song is scheduled to be released on iTunes on July 29, the same day the music video will hit VEVO. " 'Chasing the Sun' is a light and fun summer song that I hope helps people to feel a little more carefree," Duff said of her new single.
The former "Lizzy McGuire" actress has teased how fun the song will be in a preview she has just shared on Instagram. In the short clip, the mother of one is featured dancing wildly on her bed while a snippet of the track is being played in the background.
" 'Chasing the Sun' is just a peek into my new album," Duff continued and then revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2007's "Dignity".
"I've worked very hard and the album is a great representation of the experiences I've had in my life and where I want to go from here!" she added. "I took a break from music for quite awhile, but it gave me the power to choose my next steps carefully and I'm really proud of the album I've made."
The LP currently has no official title. It is slated for release this fall.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up