'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos and Alan Ruck Welcome Baby Boy
Actress Mireille Enos and her husband Alan Ruck have welcomed another child to the family. The star of "The Killing" gave birth to their second child, a baby boy, on Wednesday, July 23. The newborn baby is named Larkin Zouey Ruck.
"Mireille Enos, Alan Ruck and their daughter Vesper are overjoyed to announce the arrival of their son and brother, Larkin Zouey Ruck," a representative for the "World War Z" star said in a statement. "He was born early this morning, Wednesday, July 23 at 7:07 a.m. in Los Angeles. He weighs 7 lbs, 3 oz. Everyone is doing great."
The couple also shared their happiness after welcoming their second child, telling PEOPLE, "We are awestruck by the arrival of our little boy. The whole thing is a miracle."
Enos and Ruck met in a Broadway play in 2005 and they got married 2008. The couple's first child is now three years old. In addition to Vesper and baby Larkin, Ruck who probably is mostly remembered for his work in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Spin City" is a father to two children from a previous relationship.
Enos was most recently photographed while attending the premiere of "The Killing" in L.A. last week. She will next be seen in "If I Stay". Hitting U.S. theaters on August 22, the drama also stars Chloe Moretz, Jamie Blackley and Liana Liberato among others.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns