'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos and Alan Ruck Welcome Baby Boy
Actress Mireille Enos and her husband Alan Ruck have welcomed another child to the family. The star of "The Killing" gave birth to their second child, a baby boy, on Wednesday, July 23. The newborn baby is named Larkin Zouey Ruck.
"Mireille Enos, Alan Ruck and their daughter Vesper are overjoyed to announce the arrival of their son and brother, Larkin Zouey Ruck," a representative for the "World War Z" star said in a statement. "He was born early this morning, Wednesday, July 23 at 7:07 a.m. in Los Angeles. He weighs 7 lbs, 3 oz. Everyone is doing great."
The couple also shared their happiness after welcoming their second child, telling PEOPLE, "We are awestruck by the arrival of our little boy. The whole thing is a miracle."
Enos and Ruck met in a Broadway play in 2005 and they got married 2008. The couple's first child is now three years old. In addition to Vesper and baby Larkin, Ruck who probably is mostly remembered for his work in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Spin City" is a father to two children from a previous relationship.
Enos was most recently photographed while attending the premiere of "The Killing" in L.A. last week. She will next be seen in "If I Stay". Hitting U.S. theaters on August 22, the drama also stars Chloe Moretz, Jamie Blackley and Liana Liberato among others.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?