'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos and Alan Ruck Welcome Baby Boy
Actress Mireille Enos and her husband Alan Ruck have welcomed another child to the family. The star of "The Killing" gave birth to their second child, a baby boy, on Wednesday, July 23. The newborn baby is named Larkin Zouey Ruck.
"Mireille Enos, Alan Ruck and their daughter Vesper are overjoyed to announce the arrival of their son and brother, Larkin Zouey Ruck," a representative for the "World War Z" star said in a statement. "He was born early this morning, Wednesday, July 23 at 7:07 a.m. in Los Angeles. He weighs 7 lbs, 3 oz. Everyone is doing great."
The couple also shared their happiness after welcoming their second child, telling PEOPLE, "We are awestruck by the arrival of our little boy. The whole thing is a miracle."
Enos and Ruck met in a Broadway play in 2005 and they got married 2008. The couple's first child is now three years old. In addition to Vesper and baby Larkin, Ruck who probably is mostly remembered for his work in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Spin City" is a father to two children from a previous relationship.
Enos was most recently photographed while attending the premiere of "The Killing" in L.A. last week. She will next be seen in "If I Stay". Hitting U.S. theaters on August 22, the drama also stars Chloe Moretz, Jamie Blackley and Liana Liberato among others.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'