'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos and Alan Ruck Welcome Baby Boy
Actress Mireille Enos and her husband Alan Ruck have welcomed another child to the family. The star of "The Killing" gave birth to their second child, a baby boy, on Wednesday, July 23. The newborn baby is named Larkin Zouey Ruck.
"Mireille Enos, Alan Ruck and their daughter Vesper are overjoyed to announce the arrival of their son and brother, Larkin Zouey Ruck," a representative for the "World War Z" star said in a statement. "He was born early this morning, Wednesday, July 23 at 7:07 a.m. in Los Angeles. He weighs 7 lbs, 3 oz. Everyone is doing great."
The couple also shared their happiness after welcoming their second child, telling PEOPLE, "We are awestruck by the arrival of our little boy. The whole thing is a miracle."
Enos and Ruck met in a Broadway play in 2005 and they got married 2008. The couple's first child is now three years old. In addition to Vesper and baby Larkin, Ruck who probably is mostly remembered for his work in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Spin City" is a father to two children from a previous relationship.
Enos was most recently photographed while attending the premiere of "The Killing" in L.A. last week. She will next be seen in "If I Stay". Hitting U.S. theaters on August 22, the drama also stars Chloe Moretz, Jamie Blackley and Liana Liberato among others.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'