Ryan Gosling Wax Figure Unveiled by Madame Tussauds
Madame Tussauds London unveiled their real-size replica of Ryan Gosling on Wednesday, July 23. The waxwork, which looks equally handsome with the real person, is dressed in a navy blue suit, sports a black bow tie and shiny black shoes. The museum says fans can visit the statue until the end of the summer when it will be moved to Madame Tussauds in Orlando, Florida.
The unveiling took place only two weeks after the emergence of a report suggesting that the star of "The Notebook" and his girlfriend Eva Mendes are expecting their first child. The actor has not been seen around, but his girlfriend and co-star in "The Place Beyond the Pines" was most recently photographed in a parking lot in Los Angeles earlier this month.
The Gosling waxwork is not the only exciting news which is shared by Madame Tussauds London. On Sunday, the museum announced that they were measuring up Benedict Cumberbatch for his wax figure.
"Finally I can photobomb myself!" joked the "Sherlock" actor, who made headlines with his epic photobomb skills at the Oscars earlier this year. "What a weird and wonderful compliment to be included in the ranks of talent already committed to wax. I've been accused of being wooden in my work but never waxy!"
According to the official site, Cumberbatch's upcoming waxwork will be styled in "a stylish dark suit." It will also sport tousled dark hair and have a warm and relaxed expression.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group