Nicki Minaj Previews Her Verses From Collaboration With Jessie J and Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande are just a few days away from releasing their highly-anticipated collaboration, "Bang Bang". To build the anticipation, the raptress took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 23 to preview the verses she's recorded for the track.
"Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood/ Get a ride on the engine that could go Batman and Robin' it/ Bang bang cockin' it, queen Nicki dominant, prominent/ It's me, Jessie, and Ari/ If they test me, they sorry," she raps.
"Bang Bang" is scheduled to arrive in full on July 29. Co-produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, it will serve as the first single off Jessie's upcoming third album which is due out later this year.
The track will also be included in the deluxe edition of Grande's sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's chart-topper "Yours Truly" is set to hit the stores on August 25.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?