Nicki Minaj Previews Her Verses From Collaboration With Jessie J and Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande are just a few days away from releasing their highly-anticipated collaboration, "Bang Bang". To build the anticipation, the raptress took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 23 to preview the verses she's recorded for the track.
"Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood/ Get a ride on the engine that could go Batman and Robin' it/ Bang bang cockin' it, queen Nicki dominant, prominent/ It's me, Jessie, and Ari/ If they test me, they sorry," she raps.
"Bang Bang" is scheduled to arrive in full on July 29. Co-produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, it will serve as the first single off Jessie's upcoming third album which is due out later this year.
The track will also be included in the deluxe edition of Grande's sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's chart-topper "Yours Truly" is set to hit the stores on August 25.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC