Nicki Minaj Previews Her Verses From Collaboration With Jessie J and Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande are just a few days away from releasing their highly-anticipated collaboration, "Bang Bang". To build the anticipation, the raptress took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 23 to preview the verses she's recorded for the track.
"Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood/ Get a ride on the engine that could go Batman and Robin' it/ Bang bang cockin' it, queen Nicki dominant, prominent/ It's me, Jessie, and Ari/ If they test me, they sorry," she raps.
"Bang Bang" is scheduled to arrive in full on July 29. Co-produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, it will serve as the first single off Jessie's upcoming third album which is due out later this year.
The track will also be included in the deluxe edition of Grande's sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's chart-topper "Yours Truly" is set to hit the stores on August 25.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville