Nicki Minaj Previews Her Verses From Collaboration With Jessie J and Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande are just a few days away from releasing their highly-anticipated collaboration, "Bang Bang". To build the anticipation, the raptress took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 23 to preview the verses she's recorded for the track.
"Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood/ Get a ride on the engine that could go Batman and Robin' it/ Bang bang cockin' it, queen Nicki dominant, prominent/ It's me, Jessie, and Ari/ If they test me, they sorry," she raps.
"Bang Bang" is scheduled to arrive in full on July 29. Co-produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, it will serve as the first single off Jessie's upcoming third album which is due out later this year.
The track will also be included in the deluxe edition of Grande's sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's chart-topper "Yours Truly" is set to hit the stores on August 25.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester