Nicki Minaj Previews Her Verses From Collaboration With Jessie J and Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande are just a few days away from releasing their highly-anticipated collaboration, "Bang Bang". To build the anticipation, the raptress took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 23 to preview the verses she's recorded for the track.
"Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood/ Get a ride on the engine that could go Batman and Robin' it/ Bang bang cockin' it, queen Nicki dominant, prominent/ It's me, Jessie, and Ari/ If they test me, they sorry," she raps.
"Bang Bang" is scheduled to arrive in full on July 29. Co-produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, it will serve as the first single off Jessie's upcoming third album which is due out later this year.
The track will also be included in the deluxe edition of Grande's sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's chart-topper "Yours Truly" is set to hit the stores on August 25.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'