Robert Downey Jr. Hints at His Return to 'Iron Man 4'
Robert Downey Jr. is not ready to hang up his "Iron Man" suit just yet. While he's not sure if the fourth film would be his, the actor told Entertainment Weekly in a new interview that he would love to reprise his role in the next installment.
"It's down to Kevin [Feige, Marvel Studios president] and Ike [Perlmutter, CEO of Marvel Entertainment] and Disney to come to us with what the proposal is, and that's on us to agree or disagree," he said. "When things are going great, there's a lot of agreement."
And the actor was aware that all the previous Marvel movies where he was in, the first three Iron Man movies and "The Avengers", did make big profits. "Right now, this has just been swell, hasn't it?" he smiled. "This has been a really good one and it feels good and we're having a good time."
"It's that thing of: Why give up the belt when it feels like you can barely get jabbed?" he continued. "Most people are saying that right when they get knocked out." However, until there's an official announcement, "the future is, as usual, uncertain," so he noted.
More Iron Man 4 News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding