Robert Downey Jr. Hints at His Return to 'Iron Man 4'
Robert Downey Jr. is not ready to hang up his "Iron Man" suit just yet. While he's not sure if the fourth film would be his, the actor told Entertainment Weekly in a new interview that he would love to reprise his role in the next installment.
"It's down to Kevin [Feige, Marvel Studios president] and Ike [Perlmutter, CEO of Marvel Entertainment] and Disney to come to us with what the proposal is, and that's on us to agree or disagree," he said. "When things are going great, there's a lot of agreement."
And the actor was aware that all the previous Marvel movies where he was in, the first three Iron Man movies and "The Avengers", did make big profits. "Right now, this has just been swell, hasn't it?" he smiled. "This has been a really good one and it feels good and we're having a good time."
"It's that thing of: Why give up the belt when it feels like you can barely get jabbed?" he continued. "Most people are saying that right when they get knocked out." However, until there's an official announcement, "the future is, as usual, uncertain," so he noted.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed