Robert Downey Jr. Hints at His Return to 'Iron Man 4'
Robert Downey Jr. is not ready to hang up his "Iron Man" suit just yet. While he's not sure if the fourth film would be his, the actor told Entertainment Weekly in a new interview that he would love to reprise his role in the next installment.
"It's down to Kevin [Feige, Marvel Studios president] and Ike [Perlmutter, CEO of Marvel Entertainment] and Disney to come to us with what the proposal is, and that's on us to agree or disagree," he said. "When things are going great, there's a lot of agreement."
And the actor was aware that all the previous Marvel movies where he was in, the first three Iron Man movies and "The Avengers", did make big profits. "Right now, this has just been swell, hasn't it?" he smiled. "This has been a really good one and it feels good and we're having a good time."
"It's that thing of: Why give up the belt when it feels like you can barely get jabbed?" he continued. "Most people are saying that right when they get knocked out." However, until there's an official announcement, "the future is, as usual, uncertain," so he noted.
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed