Robert Downey Jr. Hints at His Return to 'Iron Man 4'
Robert Downey Jr. is not ready to hang up his "Iron Man" suit just yet. While he's not sure if the fourth film would be his, the actor told Entertainment Weekly in a new interview that he would love to reprise his role in the next installment.
"It's down to Kevin [Feige, Marvel Studios president] and Ike [Perlmutter, CEO of Marvel Entertainment] and Disney to come to us with what the proposal is, and that's on us to agree or disagree," he said. "When things are going great, there's a lot of agreement."
And the actor was aware that all the previous Marvel movies where he was in, the first three Iron Man movies and "The Avengers", did make big profits. "Right now, this has just been swell, hasn't it?" he smiled. "This has been a really good one and it feels good and we're having a good time."
"It's that thing of: Why give up the belt when it feels like you can barely get jabbed?" he continued. "Most people are saying that right when they get knocked out." However, until there's an official announcement, "the future is, as usual, uncertain," so he noted.
More Iron Man 4 News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns