Club May Be Fined After Justin Bieber Was Seen Enjoying Beer
Celebrity hot spot Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood apparently is in trouble after Justin Bieber reportedly was seen drinking some beer at the establishment. According to a recent report by TMZ, the Canadian pop star drank a Heineken beer at the club although he is not yet 21 when he was at the club with Chris Brown recently. A grainy photo of a man who looks like Bieber holding a bottle also emerged.
The report additionally suggests that the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control is aware that a minor had some booze at the club. If the story is true, the club may be be subjected to a fine. Sources at the law enforcement office additionally say that officials will up the undercover operations to monitor activities in the club.
Bieber previously shared a photo which apparently was taken at the club. The snap shows him having fun with the "With You" singer and other friends on Tuesday night, July 15. Bieber ditched his shirt while sporting a fedora. Brown, meanwhile, wore a white top and a gold chain.
Most recently, the 20-year-old singer showed off his toned abs in a selfie. In the Instagram snap uploaded on Thursday, Bieber can be seen wearing Calvin Klein underwear and a dark beanie as he posed in front of a mirror.
More Justin Bieber News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet