Lil Wayne Sparks Dating Rumors With Christina Milian
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian allegedly have a romantic relationship. The pair's dating rumors sparked after they were seen holding hands at 2014 ESPY Awards on July 16.
Lil was also seen sitting side-by-side with Christina at the event, which was hosted by his friend Drake. At the event, Lil wore a black outfit from head to toe, while Christina wore a white dress.
Christina, who split from Jas Prince, CEO of Rap-a-Lot Records, last month, has recently signed to Lil's label. Before Christina ended her romance to Jas, Lil released a song titled "Tina Turn Up Needs a Tune Up". The "Tina" in the song allegedly referred to Christina. The lyrics include, "I'll take your Tina/She need a king, f**k them princes/You're a queen/Let's have a princess."
Lil and Christina were incidentally connected to music producer The-Dream. Christina was previously married to The-Dream but they later divorced after one-year marriage. Meanwhile, Lil was engaged to the music producer's ex-wife Nivea.
Neither Lil nor Christina has confirmed their relationship yet.
More Lil Wayne News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World