Lil Wayne Sparks Dating Rumors With Christina Milian
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian allegedly have a romantic relationship. The pair's dating rumors sparked after they were seen holding hands at 2014 ESPY Awards on July 16.
Lil was also seen sitting side-by-side with Christina at the event, which was hosted by his friend Drake. At the event, Lil wore a black outfit from head to toe, while Christina wore a white dress.
Christina, who split from Jas Prince, CEO of Rap-a-Lot Records, last month, has recently signed to Lil's label. Before Christina ended her romance to Jas, Lil released a song titled "Tina Turn Up Needs a Tune Up". The "Tina" in the song allegedly referred to Christina. The lyrics include, "I'll take your Tina/She need a king, f**k them princes/You're a queen/Let's have a princess."
Lil and Christina were incidentally connected to music producer The-Dream. Christina was previously married to The-Dream but they later divorced after one-year marriage. Meanwhile, Lil was engaged to the music producer's ex-wife Nivea.
Neither Lil nor Christina has confirmed their relationship yet.
More Lil Wayne News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry