Lil Wayne Sparks Dating Rumors With Christina Milian
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian allegedly have a romantic relationship. The pair's dating rumors sparked after they were seen holding hands at 2014 ESPY Awards on July 16.
Lil was also seen sitting side-by-side with Christina at the event, which was hosted by his friend Drake. At the event, Lil wore a black outfit from head to toe, while Christina wore a white dress.
Christina, who split from Jas Prince, CEO of Rap-a-Lot Records, last month, has recently signed to Lil's label. Before Christina ended her romance to Jas, Lil released a song titled "Tina Turn Up Needs a Tune Up". The "Tina" in the song allegedly referred to Christina. The lyrics include, "I'll take your Tina/She need a king, f**k them princes/You're a queen/Let's have a princess."
Lil and Christina were incidentally connected to music producer The-Dream. Christina was previously married to The-Dream but they later divorced after one-year marriage. Meanwhile, Lil was engaged to the music producer's ex-wife Nivea.
Neither Lil nor Christina has confirmed their relationship yet.
More Lil Wayne News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'