Lil Wayne Sparks Dating Rumors With Christina Milian
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian allegedly have a romantic relationship. The pair's dating rumors sparked after they were seen holding hands at 2014 ESPY Awards on July 16.
Lil was also seen sitting side-by-side with Christina at the event, which was hosted by his friend Drake. At the event, Lil wore a black outfit from head to toe, while Christina wore a white dress.
Christina, who split from Jas Prince, CEO of Rap-a-Lot Records, last month, has recently signed to Lil's label. Before Christina ended her romance to Jas, Lil released a song titled "Tina Turn Up Needs a Tune Up". The "Tina" in the song allegedly referred to Christina. The lyrics include, "I'll take your Tina/She need a king, f**k them princes/You're a queen/Let's have a princess."
Lil and Christina were incidentally connected to music producer The-Dream. Christina was previously married to The-Dream but they later divorced after one-year marriage. Meanwhile, Lil was engaged to the music producer's ex-wife Nivea.
Neither Lil nor Christina has confirmed their relationship yet.
More Lil Wayne News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns