Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon Spotted Kissing Despite Divorce Filing
Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon apparently have rekindled their relationship. The couple, who decided to call it quits earlier this month, was seen locking lips in Malibu on Wednesday, July 16. "They were very tender, very sweet," an eyewitness told E! News of the pair.
The eyewitness additionally claimed that Anderson and Salomon wore their wedding rings. They appeared relaxed as they sat down on the curb, talked and cuddled. Following the PDA session, the "Baywatch" alum who wore a gray top and her husband who sported a black T-shirt and a hat left in a Range Rover. "They definitely looked as if they had reconciled," the source continued.
Anderson and Salomon got married in October 2007, but they separated in December in the same year. The 47-year-old star later wanted their marriage to be annulled. They remarried in January 2014 and she filed for divorce in July. In the documents, she listed July 3 as the date of separation and cited irreconcilable differences as the reason.
Following the divorce filing, Anderson wrote some cryptic poems on social media. "No man knows what to do with me, I blame myself, To play with me, is eternal, I'm not 'on the clock' or... on the 'payroll-,' " one poem read.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie