Olivia Wilde Shares New Picture of Baby Otis
Olivia Wilde has given everyone a second glimpse of her 3-month-old son with Jason Sudeikis, Otis Alexander. On Thursday, July 17, the actress took to her Facebook and Instagram pages to share a snapshot of herself and the baby boy. The 30-year-old actress captioned the picture with, "Rock and roll, baby."
The snapshot showed the mother holding the baby as they were taking a walk in what appeared to be a park. Both were dressed in casual outfits. Wilde only showed her backside and wore a long-sleeve sweatshirt with "Rock and Roll, Baby" writing at the back which matched her caption. Otis was wearing a gray hoodie with animal ears. The baby nuzzled against his famous mom's shoulder as he peered out at the camera. Otis' eyes are dark like his father's.
Wilde and fiance Sudeikis welcomed Otis on Sunday, April 20. The baby boy was named after the King of Soul, Otis Redding. "I've always been a huge fan," she told PEOPLE in June.
The "Her" actress debuted her newborn son's first picture on social media shortly after his birth. On April 24, the actress announced the baby's arrival via Twitter and shared a black-and-white selfie, showing herself cuddling her newborn. "Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she tweeted. Later, she jokingly wrote, "Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. #awesome."
Wilde recently said that his son had given her a new perspective on life. "The amazing thing about becoming a mother is it snaps everything into focus and really makes you understand what's important," she said.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington