Olivia Wilde Shares New Picture of Baby Otis
Olivia Wilde has given everyone a second glimpse of her 3-month-old son with Jason Sudeikis, Otis Alexander. On Thursday, July 17, the actress took to her Facebook and Instagram pages to share a snapshot of herself and the baby boy. The 30-year-old actress captioned the picture with, "Rock and roll, baby."
The snapshot showed the mother holding the baby as they were taking a walk in what appeared to be a park. Both were dressed in casual outfits. Wilde only showed her backside and wore a long-sleeve sweatshirt with "Rock and Roll, Baby" writing at the back which matched her caption. Otis was wearing a gray hoodie with animal ears. The baby nuzzled against his famous mom's shoulder as he peered out at the camera. Otis' eyes are dark like his father's.
Wilde and fiance Sudeikis welcomed Otis on Sunday, April 20. The baby boy was named after the King of Soul, Otis Redding. "I've always been a huge fan," she told PEOPLE in June.
The "Her" actress debuted her newborn son's first picture on social media shortly after his birth. On April 24, the actress announced the baby's arrival via Twitter and shared a black-and-white selfie, showing herself cuddling her newborn. "Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she tweeted. Later, she jokingly wrote, "Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. #awesome."
Wilde recently said that his son had given her a new perspective on life. "The amazing thing about becoming a mother is it snaps everything into focus and really makes you understand what's important," she said.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes