Scott Disick Hospitalized for Alcohol Poisoning
Scott Disick was allegedly hospitalized in Southampton Hospital for alcohol poisoning last month. According to TMZ, the boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian was admitted to hospital after he heavily drank at 1Oak nightclub in The Hamptons on June 22.
A source told the site that Scott informed his friends he became so sick and felt he had been drugged at that time. Scott then went to the emergency room at Southampton Hospital. At the hospital, Scott was tested for drugs, but doctor diagnosed him for alcohol poisoning.
The unfortunate incident happened on the same day when Kourtney took her children to California to celebrate the first birthday of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter.
The site added that Scott had stopped drinking alcohol since the incident happened. He is reportedly being counseled by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr., the priest who previously officiated the wedding of Kim and Kanye.
Another source told PEOPLE that Scott was "doing great" now. The source added, "He's had an unimaginable year losing his parents. There have been highs and lows, and he's just doing his best trying to work through everything. He's really making progress."
More Scott Disick News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage