Katt Williams Sued by Tour Manager for Assault
Katt Williams is sued by his tour manager for assault and battery. According to TMZ, the manager named Mark Williams filed the suit in L.A., claiming that he was injured after the comedian hit him in May.
In the suit, Mark who does not mention if he is related to Katt says that the comedian hit him "with such force and power that he was rendered unconscious for a period of 90 seconds." During the alleged incident, Mark said that Katt was "wearing his diamond rings which served as a brass knuckles weapon."
Katt's tour manager additionally claimed that he suffered a concussion, loose tooth, and unspecified facial and head injuries because of the incident. He reportedly did not specify where the alleged incident took place.
Katt recently made headlines after he allegedly pulled a gun on someone at Comedy Store in West Hollywood in early June. Back then, a police officer said that Katt "got involved in a verbal argument with somebody else up there and apparently that argument moved down the street where he allegedly pulled a gun on somebody." Katt denied the allegations, saying that he did not have a gun with him and that he was harassed by four gang members.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut