Katt Williams Sued by Tour Manager for Assault
Katt Williams is sued by his tour manager for assault and battery. According to TMZ, the manager named Mark Williams filed the suit in L.A., claiming that he was injured after the comedian hit him in May.
In the suit, Mark who does not mention if he is related to Katt says that the comedian hit him "with such force and power that he was rendered unconscious for a period of 90 seconds." During the alleged incident, Mark said that Katt was "wearing his diamond rings which served as a brass knuckles weapon."
Katt's tour manager additionally claimed that he suffered a concussion, loose tooth, and unspecified facial and head injuries because of the incident. He reportedly did not specify where the alleged incident took place.
Katt recently made headlines after he allegedly pulled a gun on someone at Comedy Store in West Hollywood in early June. Back then, a police officer said that Katt "got involved in a verbal argument with somebody else up there and apparently that argument moved down the street where he allegedly pulled a gun on somebody." Katt denied the allegations, saying that he did not have a gun with him and that he was harassed by four gang members.
More Katt Williams News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'