Katt Williams Sued by Tour Manager for Assault
Katt Williams is sued by his tour manager for assault and battery. According to TMZ, the manager named Mark Williams filed the suit in L.A., claiming that he was injured after the comedian hit him in May.
In the suit, Mark who does not mention if he is related to Katt says that the comedian hit him "with such force and power that he was rendered unconscious for a period of 90 seconds." During the alleged incident, Mark said that Katt was "wearing his diamond rings which served as a brass knuckles weapon."
Katt's tour manager additionally claimed that he suffered a concussion, loose tooth, and unspecified facial and head injuries because of the incident. He reportedly did not specify where the alleged incident took place.
Katt recently made headlines after he allegedly pulled a gun on someone at Comedy Store in West Hollywood in early June. Back then, a police officer said that Katt "got involved in a verbal argument with somebody else up there and apparently that argument moved down the street where he allegedly pulled a gun on somebody." Katt denied the allegations, saying that he did not have a gun with him and that he was harassed by four gang members.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance