Katt Williams Sued by Tour Manager for Assault
Katt Williams is sued by his tour manager for assault and battery. According to TMZ, the manager named Mark Williams filed the suit in L.A., claiming that he was injured after the comedian hit him in May.
In the suit, Mark who does not mention if he is related to Katt says that the comedian hit him "with such force and power that he was rendered unconscious for a period of 90 seconds." During the alleged incident, Mark said that Katt was "wearing his diamond rings which served as a brass knuckles weapon."
Katt's tour manager additionally claimed that he suffered a concussion, loose tooth, and unspecified facial and head injuries because of the incident. He reportedly did not specify where the alleged incident took place.
Katt recently made headlines after he allegedly pulled a gun on someone at Comedy Store in West Hollywood in early June. Back then, a police officer said that Katt "got involved in a verbal argument with somebody else up there and apparently that argument moved down the street where he allegedly pulled a gun on somebody." Katt denied the allegations, saying that he did not have a gun with him and that he was harassed by four gang members.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent