Creepy Doll Haunts in First Teaser Trailer of 'The Conjuring' Spin-Off 'Annabelle'
Way before "The Conjuring" events happened, "Annabelle" was the nightmare. The first teaser trailer of the New Line horror and "Conjuring" spin-off arrives to introduce the origin story of the doll that sits behind a glass box in Ed and Lorraine Warren's supernatural collection room.
Story plot is still kept a secret, but the trailer gives away much of it. Annabelle Wallis, the actress whose name is by coincidence, is seen as a pregnant lady who has a penchant for dolls like Annabelle. She is suddenly awaken in the middle of the night when her neighbor screams. While Wallis' husband checks downstairs on what happens, the next-door couple that goes crazy appears inside her house.
Annabelle apparently is given life after blood from the slashed neighbor wife gets into her eyes. The trailer stops at that point, ending with a creepy shot of Annabelle sitting on a rocking chair.
"Annabelle" opens October 3. "Conjuring" cinematographer John Leonetti directed the movie from Gary Dauberman's script. Meanwhile, a sequel to "Conjuring" is set to hit theaters in late 2015.
More Annabelle News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards