Creepy Doll Haunts in First Teaser Trailer of 'The Conjuring' Spin-Off 'Annabelle'
Way before "The Conjuring" events happened, "Annabelle" was the nightmare. The first teaser trailer of the New Line horror and "Conjuring" spin-off arrives to introduce the origin story of the doll that sits behind a glass box in Ed and Lorraine Warren's supernatural collection room.
Story plot is still kept a secret, but the trailer gives away much of it. Annabelle Wallis, the actress whose name is by coincidence, is seen as a pregnant lady who has a penchant for dolls like Annabelle. She is suddenly awaken in the middle of the night when her neighbor screams. While Wallis' husband checks downstairs on what happens, the next-door couple that goes crazy appears inside her house.
Annabelle apparently is given life after blood from the slashed neighbor wife gets into her eyes. The trailer stops at that point, ending with a creepy shot of Annabelle sitting on a rocking chair.
"Annabelle" opens October 3. "Conjuring" cinematographer John Leonetti directed the movie from Gary Dauberman's script. Meanwhile, a sequel to "Conjuring" is set to hit theaters in late 2015.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'