Creepy Doll Haunts in First Teaser Trailer of 'The Conjuring' Spin-Off 'Annabelle'
Way before "The Conjuring" events happened, "Annabelle" was the nightmare. The first teaser trailer of the New Line horror and "Conjuring" spin-off arrives to introduce the origin story of the doll that sits behind a glass box in Ed and Lorraine Warren's supernatural collection room.
Story plot is still kept a secret, but the trailer gives away much of it. Annabelle Wallis, the actress whose name is by coincidence, is seen as a pregnant lady who has a penchant for dolls like Annabelle. She is suddenly awaken in the middle of the night when her neighbor screams. While Wallis' husband checks downstairs on what happens, the next-door couple that goes crazy appears inside her house.
Annabelle apparently is given life after blood from the slashed neighbor wife gets into her eyes. The trailer stops at that point, ending with a creepy shot of Annabelle sitting on a rocking chair.
"Annabelle" opens October 3. "Conjuring" cinematographer John Leonetti directed the movie from Gary Dauberman's script. Meanwhile, a sequel to "Conjuring" is set to hit theaters in late 2015.
More Annabelle News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?