Creepy Doll Haunts in First Teaser Trailer of 'The Conjuring' Spin-Off 'Annabelle'
Way before "The Conjuring" events happened, "Annabelle" was the nightmare. The first teaser trailer of the New Line horror and "Conjuring" spin-off arrives to introduce the origin story of the doll that sits behind a glass box in Ed and Lorraine Warren's supernatural collection room.
Story plot is still kept a secret, but the trailer gives away much of it. Annabelle Wallis, the actress whose name is by coincidence, is seen as a pregnant lady who has a penchant for dolls like Annabelle. She is suddenly awaken in the middle of the night when her neighbor screams. While Wallis' husband checks downstairs on what happens, the next-door couple that goes crazy appears inside her house.
Annabelle apparently is given life after blood from the slashed neighbor wife gets into her eyes. The trailer stops at that point, ending with a creepy shot of Annabelle sitting on a rocking chair.
"Annabelle" opens October 3. "Conjuring" cinematographer John Leonetti directed the movie from Gary Dauberman's script. Meanwhile, a sequel to "Conjuring" is set to hit theaters in late 2015.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell