Creepy Doll Haunts in First Teaser Trailer of 'The Conjuring' Spin-Off 'Annabelle'
Way before "The Conjuring" events happened, "Annabelle" was the nightmare. The first teaser trailer of the New Line horror and "Conjuring" spin-off arrives to introduce the origin story of the doll that sits behind a glass box in Ed and Lorraine Warren's supernatural collection room.
Story plot is still kept a secret, but the trailer gives away much of it. Annabelle Wallis, the actress whose name is by coincidence, is seen as a pregnant lady who has a penchant for dolls like Annabelle. She is suddenly awaken in the middle of the night when her neighbor screams. While Wallis' husband checks downstairs on what happens, the next-door couple that goes crazy appears inside her house.
Annabelle apparently is given life after blood from the slashed neighbor wife gets into her eyes. The trailer stops at that point, ending with a creepy shot of Annabelle sitting on a rocking chair.
"Annabelle" opens October 3. "Conjuring" cinematographer John Leonetti directed the movie from Gary Dauberman's script. Meanwhile, a sequel to "Conjuring" is set to hit theaters in late 2015.
More Annabelle News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair