'Sons of Anarchy' Reveals Final Season Premiere Date, Marilyn Manson's First Look
"Sons of Anarchy" final season will kick off in a big way. FX has announced that the seventh season will air on September 9 starting at 10 P.M. ET/PT for one hour and 45 minutes long. It will be followed by a live post-show "Anarchy Afterword" which will also air after the very last episode later in the season. Chris Franjola of "Chelsea Lately" will host the post-show.
The premiere episode picks up around 10 days after the season 6 finale where Jax agreed to a deal that would put him behind bars and exonerate wife Tara. While in the prison, he meets a white supremacist shot-caller Ron Tully whom he uses to expand his power base.
The first official look of Marilyn Manson as Tully has just been released. Manson shed off all his stage make-up for this role and sported big tattoos on his neck. In the pic, he and Jax stare eye to eye at the dining hall while other prisoners watch.
Manson is not the only addition to the final season. Annabeth Gish joined the cast as smart and edgy new sheriff Althea Jarry, who will use her experience during her years working in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara. Courtney Love also scored a role as Ms. Harrison, the straight-shooting preschool teacher of Jax's eldest son, Abel.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?