'Sons of Anarchy' Reveals Final Season Premiere Date, Marilyn Manson's First Look
"Sons of Anarchy" final season will kick off in a big way. FX has announced that the seventh season will air on September 9 starting at 10 P.M. ET/PT for one hour and 45 minutes long. It will be followed by a live post-show "Anarchy Afterword" which will also air after the very last episode later in the season. Chris Franjola of "Chelsea Lately" will host the post-show.
The premiere episode picks up around 10 days after the season 6 finale where Jax agreed to a deal that would put him behind bars and exonerate wife Tara. While in the prison, he meets a white supremacist shot-caller Ron Tully whom he uses to expand his power base.
The first official look of Marilyn Manson as Tully has just been released. Manson shed off all his stage make-up for this role and sported big tattoos on his neck. In the pic, he and Jax stare eye to eye at the dining hall while other prisoners watch.
Manson is not the only addition to the final season. Annabeth Gish joined the cast as smart and edgy new sheriff Althea Jarry, who will use her experience during her years working in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara. Courtney Love also scored a role as Ms. Harrison, the straight-shooting preschool teacher of Jax's eldest son, Abel.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says