'Sons of Anarchy' Reveals Final Season Premiere Date, Marilyn Manson's First Look
"Sons of Anarchy" final season will kick off in a big way. FX has announced that the seventh season will air on September 9 starting at 10 P.M. ET/PT for one hour and 45 minutes long. It will be followed by a live post-show "Anarchy Afterword" which will also air after the very last episode later in the season. Chris Franjola of "Chelsea Lately" will host the post-show.
The premiere episode picks up around 10 days after the season 6 finale where Jax agreed to a deal that would put him behind bars and exonerate wife Tara. While in the prison, he meets a white supremacist shot-caller Ron Tully whom he uses to expand his power base.
The first official look of Marilyn Manson as Tully has just been released. Manson shed off all his stage make-up for this role and sported big tattoos on his neck. In the pic, he and Jax stare eye to eye at the dining hall while other prisoners watch.
Manson is not the only addition to the final season. Annabeth Gish joined the cast as smart and edgy new sheriff Althea Jarry, who will use her experience during her years working in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara. Courtney Love also scored a role as Ms. Harrison, the straight-shooting preschool teacher of Jax's eldest son, Abel.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7