Emma Stone Says Her Late Grandfather Leaves Her Quarters
Emma Stone believes she was haunted by her dead grandfather. During a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise opened up about her paranormal experience, saying her late granddad left her some extra money every now and then.
"There's a long family history with quarters," the movie starlet dished on. "My grandfather leaves quarters. It's just amazing." She added, "It's such a long story that you'd have to go to commercial five times and roll to a clip and then come back and I'd still be telling the story. But it's him, you guys, it's him!"
When the host didn't seem to be convinced unless there was a scientific proof, the actress insisted, "That's the joy of it! It's not a logical thing - it's magical." She added, "Like ectoplasm."
More Emma Stone News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce