Emma Stone Says Her Late Grandfather Leaves Her Quarters
Emma Stone believes she was haunted by her dead grandfather. During a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise opened up about her paranormal experience, saying her late granddad left her some extra money every now and then.
"There's a long family history with quarters," the movie starlet dished on. "My grandfather leaves quarters. It's just amazing." She added, "It's such a long story that you'd have to go to commercial five times and roll to a clip and then come back and I'd still be telling the story. But it's him, you guys, it's him!"
When the host didn't seem to be convinced unless there was a scientific proof, the actress insisted, "That's the joy of it! It's not a logical thing - it's magical." She added, "Like ectoplasm."
More Emma Stone News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert