Emma Stone Says Her Late Grandfather Leaves Her Quarters
Emma Stone believes she was haunted by her dead grandfather. During a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise opened up about her paranormal experience, saying her late granddad left her some extra money every now and then.
"There's a long family history with quarters," the movie starlet dished on. "My grandfather leaves quarters. It's just amazing." She added, "It's such a long story that you'd have to go to commercial five times and roll to a clip and then come back and I'd still be telling the story. But it's him, you guys, it's him!"
When the host didn't seem to be convinced unless there was a scientific proof, the actress insisted, "That's the joy of it! It's not a logical thing - it's magical." She added, "Like ectoplasm."
More Emma Stone News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri