Emma Stone Says Her Late Grandfather Leaves Her Quarters
Emma Stone believes she was haunted by her dead grandfather. During a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise opened up about her paranormal experience, saying her late granddad left her some extra money every now and then.
"There's a long family history with quarters," the movie starlet dished on. "My grandfather leaves quarters. It's just amazing." She added, "It's such a long story that you'd have to go to commercial five times and roll to a clip and then come back and I'd still be telling the story. But it's him, you guys, it's him!"
When the host didn't seem to be convinced unless there was a scientific proof, the actress insisted, "That's the joy of it! It's not a logical thing - it's magical." She added, "Like ectoplasm."
More Emma Stone News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture