Emma Stone Says Her Late Grandfather Leaves Her Quarters
Emma Stone believes she was haunted by her dead grandfather. During a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise opened up about her paranormal experience, saying her late granddad left her some extra money every now and then.
"There's a long family history with quarters," the movie starlet dished on. "My grandfather leaves quarters. It's just amazing." She added, "It's such a long story that you'd have to go to commercial five times and roll to a clip and then come back and I'd still be telling the story. But it's him, you guys, it's him!"
When the host didn't seem to be convinced unless there was a scientific proof, the actress insisted, "That's the joy of it! It's not a logical thing - it's magical." She added, "Like ectoplasm."
More Emma Stone News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test