Report: Britney Spears Leaves $100 Tip After Skipping Out on the Bill
Britney Spears apparently felt horrible after leaving a restaurant without paying and she decided to give a big tip for the mistake. As reported by TMZ, Spears gave a waitress at The Cheesecake Factory a $100 tip after she forgot to pay her meals.
The singer and her boyfriend David Lucado recently went to the Thousand Oaks, C.A. eatery where they ordered an appetizer and a salad. The singer had to pay $30 for the meal. When the waitress showed her the bill, Spears allegedly told her that her bodyguard would pay. However, the said bodyguard did not pay the bill, thinking that Spears had already paid.
Last week, the pop star spent some quality time with her sons Sean and Jayden. She uploaded a photo of her and her boys on Instagram, writing, "Brunch with my boys!" The mother of two and her younger son were all-smiles in the snap while his older brother sported a tough expression. The three of them donned casual clothing and sunglasses for the outing.
The "Toxic" singer was most recently seen taking her mother Lynne Spears and niece Maddie Briann Aldridge shopping at the Thousand Oaks on Wednesday. Wearing an orange T-shirt, dark pants and sneakers, the 32-year-old singer was spotted cradling the girl.
More Britney Spears News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters