Gwyneth Paltrow Spotted 'Holding Hands' With 'Hot Young Guy'
Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted on a date Tuesday, July 15, at the Standard East Village in New York City with a man who had dirty blond hair, a witness told Page Six. "[He was] a hot young guy," the source said. "He had curly, shaggy hair and looked like he was in his 30s," the witness continued, "I think they may have been holding hands."
Gwyneth and her estranged husband Chris Martin announced their "concscious uncoupling" in March but have remained friendly. They tied the knot in December 2003 after meeting the previous year. The celebrities have two children together, daughter Apple and son Moses.
Chris and Gwyneth were spotted together numerous times last week. On Monday evening, July 7, they were spotted dining together with their children at Bay Kitchen Bar in East Hampton. On Tuesday, Chris reportedly picked up skateboards at sports store Gubbins before heading to meet Gwyneth and their kids. "They were operating like a couple, and with the kids looked like a happy family," a witness told Page Six.
"Chris seemed so broken by the split and rumors he begged Gwyneth not to end it, but now he appears to be embracing his freedom," an insider told British magazine Look.
It's been speculated that they may be working on a reconciliation. "Chris and Gwyn still love each other and their family so much. It took them a year to split up because there are still so many feelings there, and I think if Gwyn asked Chris to come back, he would," the source added.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick