Chace Crawford Confirms His Split From Rachelle Goulding
Chace Crawford confirmed he had split from his model girlfriend, Rachelle Goulding. In an interview with KIIS FM morning show "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" on July 16, Chace said that he was no longer dating Rachelle.
When asked about his relationship with the Canadian model, Chace replied, "Ah, no. I'm not. I'm not." Chace's answer made the host ask him, "Ahh, pardon me for bringing up...what happened there?" The 28-year-old actor then said that the split was amicable, adding, "It's totally good, it's totally good. We had fun."
The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actor revealed that the main reason of their split was because he had to move to Los Angeles to pursue acting career. When asked if he had got a new girlfriend, Chace replied, "You know what I am traveling too much right now. I am just trying to move in (to Los Angeles) right now, I have a couple of independent films, right now."
Chace added that the dating scene in L.A. was different from his previous neighborhood. "You know what L.A. is different. It's defintiely a different town from New York, especially for meeting people," he said.
Chace has completed the filming of his four upcoming movies, including "Undrafted", "Eloise", "Mountain Men" and an untitled Warren Beatty project.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury