Chace Crawford Confirms His Split From Rachelle Goulding
Chace Crawford confirmed he had split from his model girlfriend, Rachelle Goulding. In an interview with KIIS FM morning show "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" on July 16, Chace said that he was no longer dating Rachelle.
When asked about his relationship with the Canadian model, Chace replied, "Ah, no. I'm not. I'm not." Chace's answer made the host ask him, "Ahh, pardon me for bringing up...what happened there?" The 28-year-old actor then said that the split was amicable, adding, "It's totally good, it's totally good. We had fun."
The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actor revealed that the main reason of their split was because he had to move to Los Angeles to pursue acting career. When asked if he had got a new girlfriend, Chace replied, "You know what I am traveling too much right now. I am just trying to move in (to Los Angeles) right now, I have a couple of independent films, right now."
Chace added that the dating scene in L.A. was different from his previous neighborhood. "You know what L.A. is different. It's defintiely a different town from New York, especially for meeting people," he said.
Chace has completed the filming of his four upcoming movies, including "Undrafted", "Eloise", "Mountain Men" and an untitled Warren Beatty project.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding