Jessica Hall Says Kendra Wilkinson Will Always 'Come Out On Top' Despite Marital Problems Rumors
Jessica Hall opened up about her friend Kendra Wilkinson, who was recently reported having marital problems with her husband Hank Baskett. Jessica revealed that Kendra was doing just fine.
She told Us Weekly, "Her show couldn't be more perfectly titled-she's always going to be on top. That's why it's called 'Kendra on Top'. She's going to come out on top always. I'm extremely proud of her. I absolutely love and adore that girl. She's been my best bud for five years." Jessica, who stars along with Kendra on E! series "Kendra", described Kendra, the mother of 4-year-old Hank IV and 8-week-old Alijah, as a "fantastic mother."
A source previously claimed that Kendra was a "tough girl" and "doing okay" amid the rumors of marital problems. Another source said about Kendra, "She's strong, but she can't handle everything."
Supports came not only from Jessica, but also Kendra's mother and her former boyfriend, Hugh Hefner. An insider revealed that Hugh "told her [Kendra] to come to the Playboy mansion any time. He's been supportive and hates that Kendra is going through this."
Kendra, who married Hank in 2009, was spotted not wearing her wedding ring earlier this month. Previous report said that Hank allegedly cheated on Kendra with a transgender model named Ava Sabrina London. The rumor emerged only few weeks after their second child was born.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die