Jessica Hall Says Kendra Wilkinson Will Always 'Come Out On Top' Despite Marital Problems Rumors
Jessica Hall opened up about her friend Kendra Wilkinson, who was recently reported having marital problems with her husband Hank Baskett. Jessica revealed that Kendra was doing just fine.
She told Us Weekly, "Her show couldn't be more perfectly titled-she's always going to be on top. That's why it's called 'Kendra on Top'. She's going to come out on top always. I'm extremely proud of her. I absolutely love and adore that girl. She's been my best bud for five years." Jessica, who stars along with Kendra on E! series "Kendra", described Kendra, the mother of 4-year-old Hank IV and 8-week-old Alijah, as a "fantastic mother."
A source previously claimed that Kendra was a "tough girl" and "doing okay" amid the rumors of marital problems. Another source said about Kendra, "She's strong, but she can't handle everything."
Supports came not only from Jessica, but also Kendra's mother and her former boyfriend, Hugh Hefner. An insider revealed that Hugh "told her [Kendra] to come to the Playboy mansion any time. He's been supportive and hates that Kendra is going through this."
Kendra, who married Hank in 2009, was spotted not wearing her wedding ring earlier this month. Previous report said that Hank allegedly cheated on Kendra with a transgender model named Ava Sabrina London. The rumor emerged only few weeks after their second child was born.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones