Video: Drake and Chris Brown Star in Hilarious ESPY Skit
Drake and Chris Brown who reportedly were not in good terms apparently have settled their differences for good. After being spotted in a studio together, the pair have worked together for a pre-taped skit for the 2014 ESPY Awards which aired on Wednesday, July 16. In addition to the two singers, Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin also stars in the hilarious skit called "Drake vs Blake".
In the skit, Drake is seen having an argument with Griffin over whose name will be put first in the title of their new movie. The twosome then compete in a series of silly pranks in which they try to one up each other. One of the pranks includes Griffin making an appearance in an operating room when Drake is about to have an appendectomy.
"Oh, my god, you're the surgeon?" Drake asks when the basketball player shows his face after making everyone leave. "Oh, I'm not the surgeon. He is," Griffin says, pointing to Brown who stands on his right side.
Drake was the host of the awards show which took place at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Griffin tried to stifle his laugh during the Canadian star's opening monologue as the rapper poked fun at Donald Sterling, saying that the venue was just a few hundred yards from the Staples Center which is "as close as Donald Sterling is allowed to get."
More Drake News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame