Kim Kardashian Will Profit $85 Million From Her $200 Million Video Game App
Kim Kardashian is likely to make around $85 million from her new video game application on iPhone which is titled "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood". The new game, which is published by Glu Mobile, is estimated to make around $200 million profits at the end of this year.
Sources told TMZ that the wife of Kanye West would get 45 percent of net profits. Meanwhile, industry sources said that the cost of making the game was only around $10 million. In conclusion, Kim would earn $85.5 million from the video game only.
According to Forbes, Kim made around $28 million from all her combined ventures last year. That means, Kim will make more than three times of her previous profit at the end of this year.
Niccolo de Masi, CEO of Glu Mobile, told Forbes about the reason they chose Kim to become their model, "We identified Kim Kardashian West as arguably the best brand fit in the world and we approached her. Everyone quickly recognized the tremendous business opportunity. The app stands currently at number five on Apple's Top Grossing chart so we are confident in our pricing decisions."
Niccolo added that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was actively involved from the beginning until the end of the development process. "In addition to her in-game audio commentary, she provided a significant amount of creative feedback," he continued, "She hand-selected the majority of the outfits, accessories, hairstyles, and other in-game items - and her deep involvement continues as we roll out updates and new content - from the aesthetics to new locations and features."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser