Iggy Azalea, Chrissy Teigen Dazzle on ESPY Awards Red Carpet
Iggy Azalea and Chrissy Teigen were among stars who walked the red carpet at the 2014 ESPY Awards. The two ladies dressed to kill as they attended the event honoring top performers in sports which took place at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday, July 16 in Los Angeles.
The Australian raptress looked pretty in a one-shoulder dress. The "Fancy" hitmaker showed off her leg in the floor-length number as she posed for cameras. Sporting natural-looking makeup, Azalea styled her long hair loose and completed her elegant look with nude colored shoes.
Teigen, meanwhile, opted for a jumpsuit for the event. Sporting a cream-colored jumpsuit by Elisabetta Franchi, John Legend's other half flaunted some cleavage as she posed for photos alongside Erin Andrews. She matched her outfit with an Oroton clutch, Sara Weinstock earrings and a Baublebar ring. She also had Christian Louboutin shoes.
Another star who attended the awards show was Maria Sharapova. The Russian tennis star looked pretty in a black minidress by Antonio Berardi which features sheer panel on the arms. She also wore Walter Steiger shoes as well as Irene Neuwirth and Jennifer Fisher jewelry. A Bottega Veneta clutch completed her appearance. Her boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov was also present, but they walked the red carpet separately.
On Twitter, Sharapova shared a photo of some shoes before she decided to pick one for the event. She also uploaded photos of her posing with others such as Olympic gold medalist Lisa Leslie, Nick Young and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.. Teigen also shared sexy video of her on Instagram. "Warming up to present best female athlete," she captioned the post.
More Iggy Azalea News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier