Charlie Sheen Drunk at Taco Bell Video Went Viral
Charlie Sheen's drunk video went viral this week after a fan caught him on camera "hammered" at Taco Bell drive-thru. The actor was walking on the fast food restaurant's parking lot and was actually very friendly despite not a hundred percent sober.
A fan taped him from inside his car, saying his companion was a big fan of the "Anger Management" actor. Sheen shook their hands and said, "Sorry, I'm so f****** hammered." He was even willing to show off his tattoos and fist bump before walking away.
Despite being drunk, Sheen was responsible. TMZ reported that his chauffeur-driven Benz was spotted in the video's background. It is unclear when the encounter takes place but the video was posted on YouTube on Tuesday, July 15 with the caption, "So I tried getting taco bell the other night."
Sheen's fiancee Brett Rossi was not spotted with him that evening and he went with a guy named Gary instead.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M