Charlie Sheen Drunk at Taco Bell Video Went Viral
Charlie Sheen's drunk video went viral this week after a fan caught him on camera "hammered" at Taco Bell drive-thru. The actor was walking on the fast food restaurant's parking lot and was actually very friendly despite not a hundred percent sober.
A fan taped him from inside his car, saying his companion was a big fan of the "Anger Management" actor. Sheen shook their hands and said, "Sorry, I'm so f****** hammered." He was even willing to show off his tattoos and fist bump before walking away.
Despite being drunk, Sheen was responsible. TMZ reported that his chauffeur-driven Benz was spotted in the video's background. It is unclear when the encounter takes place but the video was posted on YouTube on Tuesday, July 15 with the caption, "So I tried getting taco bell the other night."
Sheen's fiancee Brett Rossi was not spotted with him that evening and he went with a guy named Gary instead.
More Charlie Sheen News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date