Charlie Sheen Drunk at Taco Bell Video Went Viral
Charlie Sheen's drunk video went viral this week after a fan caught him on camera "hammered" at Taco Bell drive-thru. The actor was walking on the fast food restaurant's parking lot and was actually very friendly despite not a hundred percent sober.
A fan taped him from inside his car, saying his companion was a big fan of the "Anger Management" actor. Sheen shook their hands and said, "Sorry, I'm so f****** hammered." He was even willing to show off his tattoos and fist bump before walking away.
Despite being drunk, Sheen was responsible. TMZ reported that his chauffeur-driven Benz was spotted in the video's background. It is unclear when the encounter takes place but the video was posted on YouTube on Tuesday, July 15 with the caption, "So I tried getting taco bell the other night."
Sheen's fiancee Brett Rossi was not spotted with him that evening and he went with a guy named Gary instead.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'