Charlie Sheen Drunk at Taco Bell Video Went Viral
Charlie Sheen's drunk video went viral this week after a fan caught him on camera "hammered" at Taco Bell drive-thru. The actor was walking on the fast food restaurant's parking lot and was actually very friendly despite not a hundred percent sober.
A fan taped him from inside his car, saying his companion was a big fan of the "Anger Management" actor. Sheen shook their hands and said, "Sorry, I'm so f****** hammered." He was even willing to show off his tattoos and fist bump before walking away.
Despite being drunk, Sheen was responsible. TMZ reported that his chauffeur-driven Benz was spotted in the video's background. It is unclear when the encounter takes place but the video was posted on YouTube on Tuesday, July 15 with the caption, "So I tried getting taco bell the other night."
Sheen's fiancee Brett Rossi was not spotted with him that evening and he went with a guy named Gary instead.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie