Charlie Sheen Drunk at Taco Bell Video Went Viral
Charlie Sheen's drunk video went viral this week after a fan caught him on camera "hammered" at Taco Bell drive-thru. The actor was walking on the fast food restaurant's parking lot and was actually very friendly despite not a hundred percent sober.
A fan taped him from inside his car, saying his companion was a big fan of the "Anger Management" actor. Sheen shook their hands and said, "Sorry, I'm so f****** hammered." He was even willing to show off his tattoos and fist bump before walking away.
Despite being drunk, Sheen was responsible. TMZ reported that his chauffeur-driven Benz was spotted in the video's background. It is unclear when the encounter takes place but the video was posted on YouTube on Tuesday, July 15 with the caption, "So I tried getting taco bell the other night."
Sheen's fiancee Brett Rossi was not spotted with him that evening and he went with a guy named Gary instead.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal