Joan Smalls Goes Topless for V Magazine
Joan Smalls went topless for V Magazine's Model Mania issue which is out on July 17. In the cover, the 26-year-old model wears nothing but a pair of grey pants with her hand strategically covering her breasts while she touches Sean O'Pry's neck.
The Model Mania issue, which consists of 46 pages, features 8 hottest models, including Amanda Murphy, Emily DiDonato, Matthew Terry, and Aurelien Muller. The photos in the magazine were shot by fashion photographer, Mario Testino. The outfits of the models were sponsored by Givenchy, Prada, Fendi, Michael Kors, Balmain, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler, Gucci and Chanel.
Joan, who appeared in many high-end magazine covers, achieved an impressive modeling career, including the top spot on models.com Top 50 Models roundup. She also ranked eighth on Forbes' list of The World's Highest Paid Models in 2013.
Joan, who made an appearance on Beyonce Knowles's music video "Yonce", has been the first Puerto Rican model who was chosen to front the campaigns of famous brands like Gucci, Fendi and Givenchy. She also became the first Latina face for Estee Lauder.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC