Joan Smalls Goes Topless for V Magazine
Joan Smalls went topless for V Magazine's Model Mania issue which is out on July 17. In the cover, the 26-year-old model wears nothing but a pair of grey pants with her hand strategically covering her breasts while she touches Sean O'Pry's neck.
The Model Mania issue, which consists of 46 pages, features 8 hottest models, including Amanda Murphy, Emily DiDonato, Matthew Terry, and Aurelien Muller. The photos in the magazine were shot by fashion photographer, Mario Testino. The outfits of the models were sponsored by Givenchy, Prada, Fendi, Michael Kors, Balmain, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler, Gucci and Chanel.
Joan, who appeared in many high-end magazine covers, achieved an impressive modeling career, including the top spot on models.com Top 50 Models roundup. She also ranked eighth on Forbes' list of The World's Highest Paid Models in 2013.
Joan, who made an appearance on Beyonce Knowles's music video "Yonce", has been the first Puerto Rican model who was chosen to front the campaigns of famous brands like Gucci, Fendi and Givenchy. She also became the first Latina face for Estee Lauder.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics