Joan Smalls Goes Topless for V Magazine
Joan Smalls went topless for V Magazine's Model Mania issue which is out on July 17. In the cover, the 26-year-old model wears nothing but a pair of grey pants with her hand strategically covering her breasts while she touches Sean O'Pry's neck.
The Model Mania issue, which consists of 46 pages, features 8 hottest models, including Amanda Murphy, Emily DiDonato, Matthew Terry, and Aurelien Muller. The photos in the magazine were shot by fashion photographer, Mario Testino. The outfits of the models were sponsored by Givenchy, Prada, Fendi, Michael Kors, Balmain, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler, Gucci and Chanel.
Joan, who appeared in many high-end magazine covers, achieved an impressive modeling career, including the top spot on models.com Top 50 Models roundup. She also ranked eighth on Forbes' list of The World's Highest Paid Models in 2013.
Joan, who made an appearance on Beyonce Knowles's music video "Yonce", has been the first Puerto Rican model who was chosen to front the campaigns of famous brands like Gucci, Fendi and Givenchy. She also became the first Latina face for Estee Lauder.
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares