Joan Smalls Goes Topless for V Magazine
Joan Smalls went topless for V Magazine's Model Mania issue which is out on July 17. In the cover, the 26-year-old model wears nothing but a pair of grey pants with her hand strategically covering her breasts while she touches Sean O'Pry's neck.
The Model Mania issue, which consists of 46 pages, features 8 hottest models, including Amanda Murphy, Emily DiDonato, Matthew Terry, and Aurelien Muller. The photos in the magazine were shot by fashion photographer, Mario Testino. The outfits of the models were sponsored by Givenchy, Prada, Fendi, Michael Kors, Balmain, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler, Gucci and Chanel.
Joan, who appeared in many high-end magazine covers, achieved an impressive modeling career, including the top spot on models.com Top 50 Models roundup. She also ranked eighth on Forbes' list of The World's Highest Paid Models in 2013.
Joan, who made an appearance on Beyonce Knowles's music video "Yonce", has been the first Puerto Rican model who was chosen to front the campaigns of famous brands like Gucci, Fendi and Givenchy. She also became the first Latina face for Estee Lauder.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage