Joan Smalls Goes Topless for V Magazine
Joan Smalls went topless for V Magazine's Model Mania issue which is out on July 17. In the cover, the 26-year-old model wears nothing but a pair of grey pants with her hand strategically covering her breasts while she touches Sean O'Pry's neck.
The Model Mania issue, which consists of 46 pages, features 8 hottest models, including Amanda Murphy, Emily DiDonato, Matthew Terry, and Aurelien Muller. The photos in the magazine were shot by fashion photographer, Mario Testino. The outfits of the models were sponsored by Givenchy, Prada, Fendi, Michael Kors, Balmain, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler, Gucci and Chanel.
Joan, who appeared in many high-end magazine covers, achieved an impressive modeling career, including the top spot on models.com Top 50 Models roundup. She also ranked eighth on Forbes' list of The World's Highest Paid Models in 2013.
Joan, who made an appearance on Beyonce Knowles's music video "Yonce", has been the first Puerto Rican model who was chosen to front the campaigns of famous brands like Gucci, Fendi and Givenchy. She also became the first Latina face for Estee Lauder.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'