Taylor Schilling Receives Apology Tweet From NYPD Officers Who Previously Scared Her
Taylor Schilling received an apology from two NYPD officers on July 10 after telling story about being scared by two female cops during her appearance on "Live! With Kelly and Michael" last month. The officer who apologized to Taylor has now deleted the tweet which was shared along with a picture which featured the two officers holding signs.
In a screenshot of the tweet which was obtained by Vocativ, one of the officers was seen holding a sign which read, "So sorry we scared you..." Meanwhile, the other officer's sign read, "We'd spend a month in the SHU to hang out with you." The officer who posted the picture captioned it with, "@TaySchilling how could u be afraid of these faces??? Sorry we scared u! #TaylorSchilling #oitnb #nypd #6pct @OITNB."
Taylor first shared her story on June 12. At that time she told Kelly Ripa and Anderson Cooper, "Recently I was walking down the street and a cop car pulled up next to me and was like 'Taylor Schilling!' And I go like, 'Oh my God.' I thought people might be upset with me because I'm doing this show about the prison system."
The "Orange Is the New Black" star continued, "These two blond girl police officers, bless their hearts, were like, 'Oh my God, we love your show!' I felt so bad because I couldn't even pull it together and say, 'Hey thanks.' I was so scared, and then they just drove away."
It is still not clear whether the two officers in the picture were the same with the ones who previously frightened Taylor. However, Zach Tumin, the NYPD's Deputy Commissioner for Strategic Initiatives, retweeted the posting on July 11 and said, "Someone's a fan!"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son