Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Denies Posting Photo of Herself Doing Drugs
A photo of Bobbi Kristina Brown doing drugs appeared on her Instagram account, but the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late singer Whitney Houston denied posting it. The 21-year-old took to her Twitter account on Tuesday, July 15 and wrote, "I've never posted any photo of me doing anything ! This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for MYSELf. People are insane."
The said image showed a teenager resembling Bobbi smoking from what appeared to be a bong. The picture was accompanied with a long, disturbing message about pain, numbness, and drug use.
The message read, "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I'll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."
The message continued, "People kinda expect more from me. But I can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I really do. But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don't know what it is."
"What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen," the caption concluded.
Bobbi has not addressed how the photo and the lengthy explanatory message appeared on her account. On July 11, she tweeted, "#Numb on #AutoPilot kxo," suggesting that she might be going through some issues.
Bobbi's not usually the one to hold back on social media. She recently lashed out at director Angela Bassett on Twitter, expressing her disappointment that the director did not cast her in a biopic about Houston. She wrote on June 29, "When I win my first Grammy or Oscar, *Shrugs* hmm whichever comes 1st, I'll be sure 2shout URname out b*tch! Hah UrTestResults = Male. Lmao."
I've never posted any photo of me doing anything ! This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for MYSELf. People are insane— Bobbi Kristina H.G. (@REALbkBrown) July 15, 2014
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle