Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Denies Posting Photo of Herself Doing Drugs
A photo of Bobbi Kristina Brown doing drugs appeared on her Instagram account, but the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late singer Whitney Houston denied posting it. The 21-year-old took to her Twitter account on Tuesday, July 15 and wrote, "I've never posted any photo of me doing anything ! This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for MYSELf. People are insane."
The said image showed a teenager resembling Bobbi smoking from what appeared to be a bong. The picture was accompanied with a long, disturbing message about pain, numbness, and drug use.
The message read, "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I'll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."
The message continued, "People kinda expect more from me. But I can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I really do. But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don't know what it is."
"What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen," the caption concluded.
Bobbi has not addressed how the photo and the lengthy explanatory message appeared on her account. On July 11, she tweeted, "#Numb on #AutoPilot kxo," suggesting that she might be going through some issues.
Bobbi's not usually the one to hold back on social media. She recently lashed out at director Angela Bassett on Twitter, expressing her disappointment that the director did not cast her in a biopic about Houston. She wrote on June 29, "When I win my first Grammy or Oscar, *Shrugs* hmm whichever comes 1st, I'll be sure 2shout URname out b*tch! Hah UrTestResults = Male. Lmao."
I've never posted any photo of me doing anything ! This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for MYSELf. People are insane— Bobbi Kristina H.G. (@REALbkBrown) July 15, 2014
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women