Aly Michalka of 'Two and a Half Men' Engaged
Alyson Michalka is getting married to her boyfriend, Stephen Ringer. The actress/singer posted two photos on Instagram showing off her ring on July 16. The photos were accompanied with captions which gave her fans some clues about the big news.
The first photo captured her and her sister Amanda Michalka, with whom she formed the L.A.-based pop duo 78violet, at the 2014 JJ Summer Fiesta at Pink Taco in West Hollywood, California. The sisters were posing and smiling at the camera under a white umbrella. The 25-year-old entertainer captioned the photo with, "Hmmm....no one's noticed yet. #Lookcloser." Looking closer, Alyson was wearing a ring with a giant, sparkly rock on her ring finger.
One of her Instagram followers pointed out at the ring, writing, "Lol at the caption, no one noticed her ring!!" Many of her fans expressed their surprise. A fan commented, "WHATTTTTTT! OMG love them, can't believe she actually is." Another fan jokingly wrote, "glad you liked the ring I got ya ;) lol I wish!"
The actress later confirmed the news by posting a close-up picture of her engagement ring. She captioned the picture with, "So this happened.....7/8." Aly received a lot of congratulation and best wishes from her fans on the post.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap