Kylie Jenner Pulled Over by Police, Slapped With Two Tickets
Kylie Jenner apparently has to be more careful when she's on the road. After being pulled over by police in January for alleged speeding, Jenner was pulled over again on the 101 Freeway on Monday, July 14. As reported by TMZ, the 16-year-old reality star was driving with a teenage friend as her passenger. The windows of her car were tinted.
"The driver was identified as a minor with a provisional driver license. The driver had a passenger in the vehicle under the age of 20, subsequently the driver was cited for tint and provisional license violations," an official at California Highway Patrol told ET.
In August 2013, she was involved in a 3-car chain crash 18 days after obtaining her license. Back then, Jenner was driving her Mercedes SUV in Calabasas when she slammed into a Toyota and hit a Subaru SUV in front of it. According to a source, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star immediately got out of her car and asked if anyone got injured.
The run-in with the law on Monday, however, apparently did not dampen her mood. She shared a photo of her sporting black lipstick that day and posed for a photo with a friend when a report of the ticket emerged online.
Ã°ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ pic.twitter.com/zDLOcEtBGV— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) July 13, 2014
More Kylie Jenner News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show