Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Crash Kids' Party
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner reportedly made an appearance at a kids' superhero party in Detroit over the weekend. As reported by Detroit Free Press, the two stars unexpectedly stopped by Detroit Kid City in Southfield on Sunday, July 13 and asked if they and their son Samuel could join other attendees at the Superman-themed fun bash.
"I spoke with Ben for 10 or 15 minutes and he was very pleased with the facility. He was very interested in getting a Detroit Kid City out in L.A. He said they had a blast and will definitely be in contact with us," Garrett Dixon of Detroit Kid City told the news outlet. Previously, Mark Wahlberg's children reportedly also spent their time at the venue during the filming of "Transformers: Age of Extinction".
Affleck is currently filming the upcoming sequel of "Man of Steel" in Detroit. The superhero movie, which is set to be released on May 6, 2016, also stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman. Amy Adams will be back as Lois Lane, while Laurence Fishburne portrays Perry White. It also stars Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
In other news, Garner recently talked about wanting to be a healthy couple and spend time with their children despite their celebrity status during interview with U.K.'s Hello magazine. "Just this week we picked the kids up from school together, took them home then went up the coast to Santa Barbara for the night. We had dinner, woke up in the morning, had breakfast, walked around and were home in time to put the baby down for his afternoon nap," she said of her activities, as quoted by Belfast Telegraph.
More Ben Affleck News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie