Lindsay Lohan Slips and Falls Down During Italian Film Festival
Lindsay Lohan accidentally took an embarassing tumble when she was attending Ischia Film Festival on July 14. The metallic shoes which she wore at that time seemingly the one which caused her to fall down.
LiLo was swiftly helped by a security guard shortly afterwards, but she couldn't avoid being photographed. The actress and co-producer of "The Canyons" made a swift exit after experiencing the unfortunate incident. She raised her left hand and looked mortified on her way out.
This is not the first time for LiLo to take public tumble. Back in 2010, she fell down in front of her friend's house after a night out at Trousdale nightclub in Hollywood.
The "InAPPropriate Comedy" actress is currently in London for her upcoming debut in David Mamet's play "Speed-the-Plow". LiLo previously told BBC News, "I've noticed here, watching the news, you guys have such a different outlook. In the U.S., starting at 5P.M., it's TMZ, it's all these shows talking about people's personal lives and here, I don't notice any of that - it's news and politics and music. So it's nice to be able to turn on the TV and not everything is about gossip. That's a really nice feeling."
Lindsay Lohan at "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby" Gala Dinner and Awards in Italy:
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role