Lindsay Lohan Slips and Falls Down During Italian Film Festival
Lindsay Lohan accidentally took an embarassing tumble when she was attending Ischia Film Festival on July 14. The metallic shoes which she wore at that time seemingly the one which caused her to fall down.
LiLo was swiftly helped by a security guard shortly afterwards, but she couldn't avoid being photographed. The actress and co-producer of "The Canyons" made a swift exit after experiencing the unfortunate incident. She raised her left hand and looked mortified on her way out.
This is not the first time for LiLo to take public tumble. Back in 2010, she fell down in front of her friend's house after a night out at Trousdale nightclub in Hollywood.
The "InAPPropriate Comedy" actress is currently in London for her upcoming debut in David Mamet's play "Speed-the-Plow". LiLo previously told BBC News, "I've noticed here, watching the news, you guys have such a different outlook. In the U.S., starting at 5P.M., it's TMZ, it's all these shows talking about people's personal lives and here, I don't notice any of that - it's news and politics and music. So it's nice to be able to turn on the TV and not everything is about gossip. That's a really nice feeling."
Lindsay Lohan at "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby" Gala Dinner and Awards in Italy:
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'