Lindsay Lohan Slips and Falls Down During Italian Film Festival
Lindsay Lohan accidentally took an embarassing tumble when she was attending Ischia Film Festival on July 14. The metallic shoes which she wore at that time seemingly the one which caused her to fall down.
LiLo was swiftly helped by a security guard shortly afterwards, but she couldn't avoid being photographed. The actress and co-producer of "The Canyons" made a swift exit after experiencing the unfortunate incident. She raised her left hand and looked mortified on her way out.
This is not the first time for LiLo to take public tumble. Back in 2010, she fell down in front of her friend's house after a night out at Trousdale nightclub in Hollywood.
The "InAPPropriate Comedy" actress is currently in London for her upcoming debut in David Mamet's play "Speed-the-Plow". LiLo previously told BBC News, "I've noticed here, watching the news, you guys have such a different outlook. In the U.S., starting at 5P.M., it's TMZ, it's all these shows talking about people's personal lives and here, I don't notice any of that - it's news and politics and music. So it's nice to be able to turn on the TV and not everything is about gossip. That's a really nice feeling."
Lindsay Lohan at "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby" Gala Dinner and Awards in Italy:
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris