Justin Bieber Ordered to Attend Another Deposition in Assault Case
Justin Bieber reportedly is ordered to attend another deposition following his first session in March. According to TMZ, the Canadian performer was ordered to attend the deposition, which was conducted in connection to an alleged assault to a paparazzo, after he dodged some questions back then.
Bieber reportedly will answer some questions from the same lawyer who grilled him in March. The second session is also likely to be videotaped, the site reports.
Back then, Bieber refused to say anything about his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. When asked if he was seeing Gomez, Bieber was seen shouting repeatedly, "Don't ask me about her again," and left the room.
The deposition stemmed from an alleged incident with a photographer named Jeffrey Binion as the pop star was leaving a studio in June 2013. Binion, who sued Bieber, said that one of his bodyguards chocked him and took his equipment. According to the paparazzo, Bieber ordered his bodyguard to take Binion's memory card. Gomez was with Bieber back then.
In other news, Michael Strahan dissed Bieber as he appeared in a recent episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Speaking of Bieber's runs-in with the law, the former footballer and current host of "Live! with Kelly and Michael" said, "He's been arrested more times than anyone in the NFL."
More Justin Bieber News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'