Justin Bieber Ordered to Attend Another Deposition in Assault Case
Justin Bieber reportedly is ordered to attend another deposition following his first session in March. According to TMZ, the Canadian performer was ordered to attend the deposition, which was conducted in connection to an alleged assault to a paparazzo, after he dodged some questions back then.
Bieber reportedly will answer some questions from the same lawyer who grilled him in March. The second session is also likely to be videotaped, the site reports.
Back then, Bieber refused to say anything about his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. When asked if he was seeing Gomez, Bieber was seen shouting repeatedly, "Don't ask me about her again," and left the room.
The deposition stemmed from an alleged incident with a photographer named Jeffrey Binion as the pop star was leaving a studio in June 2013. Binion, who sued Bieber, said that one of his bodyguards chocked him and took his equipment. According to the paparazzo, Bieber ordered his bodyguard to take Binion's memory card. Gomez was with Bieber back then.
In other news, Michael Strahan dissed Bieber as he appeared in a recent episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Speaking of Bieber's runs-in with the law, the former footballer and current host of "Live! with Kelly and Michael" said, "He's been arrested more times than anyone in the NFL."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video