George Clooney's Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Officiates Wedding
George Clooney accompanied his fiancee Amal Alamuddin as she officiated a wedding in Italy. According to Page Six, Alamuddin officiated her cousin's nuptials which took place in Florence recently. A photo taken from the happy event shows the lawyer looking beautiful in a purple dress. Sporting flowers behind one ear, Alamuddin styled her long hair loose. Clooney, meanwhile, looked dashing in a tux.
According to a separate report by Il Gazzettino del Chianti (via E! News), the "Gravity" actor was "affable, educated and nice with everyone" at the event. In addition to the actor, the wedding reportedly was attended by guests from around the world.
In other news, Alamuddin's law school graduation photo has landed online. In the photo, which was published by a Beirut-based magazine called Laha, she can be seen wearing a dark robe and a wig.
Alamuddin, who works at Doughty Street Chambers in London, has worked with high-profiled clients including WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange. She has also worked as adviser to U.N. Special Envoy Kofi Annan on Syria.
More George Clooney News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck