George Clooney's Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Officiates Wedding
George Clooney accompanied his fiancee Amal Alamuddin as she officiated a wedding in Italy. According to Page Six, Alamuddin officiated her cousin's nuptials which took place in Florence recently. A photo taken from the happy event shows the lawyer looking beautiful in a purple dress. Sporting flowers behind one ear, Alamuddin styled her long hair loose. Clooney, meanwhile, looked dashing in a tux.
According to a separate report by Il Gazzettino del Chianti (via E! News), the "Gravity" actor was "affable, educated and nice with everyone" at the event. In addition to the actor, the wedding reportedly was attended by guests from around the world.
In other news, Alamuddin's law school graduation photo has landed online. In the photo, which was published by a Beirut-based magazine called Laha, she can be seen wearing a dark robe and a wig.
Alamuddin, who works at Doughty Street Chambers in London, has worked with high-profiled clients including WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange. She has also worked as adviser to U.N. Special Envoy Kofi Annan on Syria.
More George Clooney News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date