George Clooney's Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Officiates Wedding
George Clooney accompanied his fiancee Amal Alamuddin as she officiated a wedding in Italy. According to Page Six, Alamuddin officiated her cousin's nuptials which took place in Florence recently. A photo taken from the happy event shows the lawyer looking beautiful in a purple dress. Sporting flowers behind one ear, Alamuddin styled her long hair loose. Clooney, meanwhile, looked dashing in a tux.
According to a separate report by Il Gazzettino del Chianti (via E! News), the "Gravity" actor was "affable, educated and nice with everyone" at the event. In addition to the actor, the wedding reportedly was attended by guests from around the world.
In other news, Alamuddin's law school graduation photo has landed online. In the photo, which was published by a Beirut-based magazine called Laha, she can be seen wearing a dark robe and a wig.
Alamuddin, who works at Doughty Street Chambers in London, has worked with high-profiled clients including WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange. She has also worked as adviser to U.N. Special Envoy Kofi Annan on Syria.
More George Clooney News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son