George Clooney's Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Officiates Wedding
George Clooney accompanied his fiancee Amal Alamuddin as she officiated a wedding in Italy. According to Page Six, Alamuddin officiated her cousin's nuptials which took place in Florence recently. A photo taken from the happy event shows the lawyer looking beautiful in a purple dress. Sporting flowers behind one ear, Alamuddin styled her long hair loose. Clooney, meanwhile, looked dashing in a tux.
According to a separate report by Il Gazzettino del Chianti (via E! News), the "Gravity" actor was "affable, educated and nice with everyone" at the event. In addition to the actor, the wedding reportedly was attended by guests from around the world.
In other news, Alamuddin's law school graduation photo has landed online. In the photo, which was published by a Beirut-based magazine called Laha, she can be seen wearing a dark robe and a wig.
Alamuddin, who works at Doughty Street Chambers in London, has worked with high-profiled clients including WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange. She has also worked as adviser to U.N. Special Envoy Kofi Annan on Syria.
More George Clooney News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton