George Clooney's Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Officiates Wedding
George Clooney accompanied his fiancee Amal Alamuddin as she officiated a wedding in Italy. According to Page Six, Alamuddin officiated her cousin's nuptials which took place in Florence recently. A photo taken from the happy event shows the lawyer looking beautiful in a purple dress. Sporting flowers behind one ear, Alamuddin styled her long hair loose. Clooney, meanwhile, looked dashing in a tux.
According to a separate report by Il Gazzettino del Chianti (via E! News), the "Gravity" actor was "affable, educated and nice with everyone" at the event. In addition to the actor, the wedding reportedly was attended by guests from around the world.
In other news, Alamuddin's law school graduation photo has landed online. In the photo, which was published by a Beirut-based magazine called Laha, she can be seen wearing a dark robe and a wig.
Alamuddin, who works at Doughty Street Chambers in London, has worked with high-profiled clients including WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange. She has also worked as adviser to U.N. Special Envoy Kofi Annan on Syria.
More George Clooney News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes