Emilie Livingston Shows Off Engagement Ring From Jeff Goldblum
Jeff Goldblum is going to get married for the third time. The actor proposed to his girlfriend, actress Emilie Livingston, during a vacation in Hawaii earlier this year. She announced the happy news on Twitter and proudly showed off her engagement ring.
"He proposed @ our fave #okstore. I was taken over by tears of joy n ecstasy! We picked the ring 2gether #inlove," the bride-to-be wrote to her followers. She followed it up with a series of other pictures that expressed their joy of being newly engaged.
Goldblum was previously married to his "Silverado" co-star Patricia Gaul and then Geena Davis with whom he shared screen in "Transylvania 6-5000", "The Fly", and "Earth Girls Are Easy". Goldblum is 61 years old, and Emilie is 30 years his junior.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'