Emilie Livingston Shows Off Engagement Ring From Jeff Goldblum
Jeff Goldblum is going to get married for the third time. The actor proposed to his girlfriend, actress Emilie Livingston, during a vacation in Hawaii earlier this year. She announced the happy news on Twitter and proudly showed off her engagement ring.
"He proposed @ our fave #okstore. I was taken over by tears of joy n ecstasy! We picked the ring 2gether #inlove," the bride-to-be wrote to her followers. She followed it up with a series of other pictures that expressed their joy of being newly engaged.
Goldblum was previously married to his "Silverado" co-star Patricia Gaul and then Geena Davis with whom he shared screen in "Transylvania 6-5000", "The Fly", and "Earth Girls Are Easy". Goldblum is 61 years old, and Emilie is 30 years his junior.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes