Emilie Livingston Shows Off Engagement Ring From Jeff Goldblum
Jeff Goldblum is going to get married for the third time. The actor proposed to his girlfriend, actress Emilie Livingston, during a vacation in Hawaii earlier this year. She announced the happy news on Twitter and proudly showed off her engagement ring.
"He proposed @ our fave #okstore. I was taken over by tears of joy n ecstasy! We picked the ring 2gether #inlove," the bride-to-be wrote to her followers. She followed it up with a series of other pictures that expressed their joy of being newly engaged.
Goldblum was previously married to his "Silverado" co-star Patricia Gaul and then Geena Davis with whom he shared screen in "Transylvania 6-5000", "The Fly", and "Earth Girls Are Easy". Goldblum is 61 years old, and Emilie is 30 years his junior.
More Jeff Goldblum News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name