Emilie Livingston Shows Off Engagement Ring From Jeff Goldblum
Jeff Goldblum is going to get married for the third time. The actor proposed to his girlfriend, actress Emilie Livingston, during a vacation in Hawaii earlier this year. She announced the happy news on Twitter and proudly showed off her engagement ring.
"He proposed @ our fave #okstore. I was taken over by tears of joy n ecstasy! We picked the ring 2gether #inlove," the bride-to-be wrote to her followers. She followed it up with a series of other pictures that expressed their joy of being newly engaged.
Goldblum was previously married to his "Silverado" co-star Patricia Gaul and then Geena Davis with whom he shared screen in "Transylvania 6-5000", "The Fly", and "Earth Girls Are Easy". Goldblum is 61 years old, and Emilie is 30 years his junior.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs