Emilie Livingston Shows Off Engagement Ring From Jeff Goldblum
Jeff Goldblum is going to get married for the third time. The actor proposed to his girlfriend, actress Emilie Livingston, during a vacation in Hawaii earlier this year. She announced the happy news on Twitter and proudly showed off her engagement ring.
"He proposed @ our fave #okstore. I was taken over by tears of joy n ecstasy! We picked the ring 2gether #inlove," the bride-to-be wrote to her followers. She followed it up with a series of other pictures that expressed their joy of being newly engaged.
Goldblum was previously married to his "Silverado" co-star Patricia Gaul and then Geena Davis with whom he shared screen in "Transylvania 6-5000", "The Fly", and "Earth Girls Are Easy". Goldblum is 61 years old, and Emilie is 30 years his junior.
More Jeff Goldblum News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary