Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Expecting Baby Girl
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are having a new addition to their growing family. The couple announces on Twitter that they are expecting their second child together, a little less than two years after Vanessa gave birth to their son Camden John.
Nick posted and his wife re-tweeted a picture of their little boy with the phrase "It's a girl" written in the sand at the beach. "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family," so he wrote.
Nick and Vanessa met on the set of his music video "What's Left of Me" in 2006. They were engaged in November 2010 and tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. Their son will turn 2 years old on September 12 this year.
He was previously married to Jessica Simpson who just married former NFL player Eric Johnson (II). The newlyweds also have two children together.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...