Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Expecting Baby Girl
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are having a new addition to their growing family. The couple announces on Twitter that they are expecting their second child together, a little less than two years after Vanessa gave birth to their son Camden John.
Nick posted and his wife re-tweeted a picture of their little boy with the phrase "It's a girl" written in the sand at the beach. "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family," so he wrote.
Nick and Vanessa met on the set of his music video "What's Left of Me" in 2006. They were engaged in November 2010 and tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. Their son will turn 2 years old on September 12 this year.
He was previously married to Jessica Simpson who just married former NFL player Eric Johnson (II). The newlyweds also have two children together.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame