Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Expecting Baby Girl
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are having a new addition to their growing family. The couple announces on Twitter that they are expecting their second child together, a little less than two years after Vanessa gave birth to their son Camden John.
Nick posted and his wife re-tweeted a picture of their little boy with the phrase "It's a girl" written in the sand at the beach. "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family," so he wrote.
Nick and Vanessa met on the set of his music video "What's Left of Me" in 2006. They were engaged in November 2010 and tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. Their son will turn 2 years old on September 12 this year.
He was previously married to Jessica Simpson who just married former NFL player Eric Johnson (II). The newlyweds also have two children together.
More Nick Lachey News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'