Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Expecting Baby Girl
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are having a new addition to their growing family. The couple announces on Twitter that they are expecting their second child together, a little less than two years after Vanessa gave birth to their son Camden John.
Nick posted and his wife re-tweeted a picture of their little boy with the phrase "It's a girl" written in the sand at the beach. "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family," so he wrote.
Nick and Vanessa met on the set of his music video "What's Left of Me" in 2006. They were engaged in November 2010 and tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. Their son will turn 2 years old on September 12 this year.
He was previously married to Jessica Simpson who just married former NFL player Eric Johnson (II). The newlyweds also have two children together.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'