Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Expecting Baby Girl
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are having a new addition to their growing family. The couple announces on Twitter that they are expecting their second child together, a little less than two years after Vanessa gave birth to their son Camden John.
Nick posted and his wife re-tweeted a picture of their little boy with the phrase "It's a girl" written in the sand at the beach. "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family," so he wrote.
Nick and Vanessa met on the set of his music video "What's Left of Me" in 2006. They were engaged in November 2010 and tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. Their son will turn 2 years old on September 12 this year.
He was previously married to Jessica Simpson who just married former NFL player Eric Johnson (II). The newlyweds also have two children together.
More Nick Lachey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked