'House of Cards' Crew Forced to Gather in One Room Following Tornado Warning in MD
A tornado warning was issued for parts of Maryland on Monday, July 14 and it apparently affected the production of "House of Cards". Beau Willimon shared on Twitter a photo of the entire cast and crew of the show packing the green-screen room.
"Tornado warning in MD. Entire cast & crew of @HouseofCards gathered in green-screen room for safety. Wish us luck!" Willimon captioned the photo. The tornado warning has now expired. However, some parts of the state are now still under severe thunderstorm warnings.
"House of Cards" will return for its third season in February 2015. The show's season 2 ended with a shocker, as Frank Underwood has finally achieved what he had been intending to do his whole life. The cold-blooded vice president became President of the United States, and did so even without a single vote cast in his name.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?