Justin Moore Welcomes Third Daughter
Justin Moore and his wife, Kate, welcomed their third baby daughter together on Monday, June 14, a representative for the country crooner told PEOPLE. The baby weighed in at 6 lbs., 13 oz. and is 19.25 inches long.
"We're very excited to welcome Rebecca Klein Moore into the world. Both Mom and Klein are healthy," the Moore family said in a statement. The baby was named after her paternal great grandmother, but she will go by her middle name.
The couple's new daughter joins sisters Ella Kole, 4, and Kennedy Faye, 2.5. "Her two older sisters helped with her first bath and are thrilled to have a little sister! We are blessed," the "Small Town USA" crooner said.
Although the couple did not try to find out the baby's sex during the pregnancy, the singer had predicted that they would have another girl. "I would want to know, but my wife wanted to wait and she wins most battles," he says with a laugh. He added, "I've got all girls as of right now. I am sure I will have another one."
Previously in an interview in January, the singer admitted that almost everyone hoped for a baby boy. "Ella and Kennedy want a brother and so do I!" he jokingly said, before adding, "As long as we have another healthy child, we will be happy regardless."
Justin and Kate tied the knot in September 2007. The family previously lived in Nashville before they relocated to Justin's hometown in Poyen, Arkansas in March. He explained his decision, "People think I am nuts. But I want my girls to run through the cow pasture to my mom and dad's house. I want them to go to school where I went to school. It's important to me to see them growing up and having a normal childhood."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?