Justin Moore Welcomes Third Daughter
Justin Moore and his wife, Kate, welcomed their third baby daughter together on Monday, June 14, a representative for the country crooner told PEOPLE. The baby weighed in at 6 lbs., 13 oz. and is 19.25 inches long.
"We're very excited to welcome Rebecca Klein Moore into the world. Both Mom and Klein are healthy," the Moore family said in a statement. The baby was named after her paternal great grandmother, but she will go by her middle name.
The couple's new daughter joins sisters Ella Kole, 4, and Kennedy Faye, 2.5. "Her two older sisters helped with her first bath and are thrilled to have a little sister! We are blessed," the "Small Town USA" crooner said.
Although the couple did not try to find out the baby's sex during the pregnancy, the singer had predicted that they would have another girl. "I would want to know, but my wife wanted to wait and she wins most battles," he says with a laugh. He added, "I've got all girls as of right now. I am sure I will have another one."
Previously in an interview in January, the singer admitted that almost everyone hoped for a baby boy. "Ella and Kennedy want a brother and so do I!" he jokingly said, before adding, "As long as we have another healthy child, we will be happy regardless."
Justin and Kate tied the knot in September 2007. The family previously lived in Nashville before they relocated to Justin's hometown in Poyen, Arkansas in March. He explained his decision, "People think I am nuts. But I want my girls to run through the cow pasture to my mom and dad's house. I want them to go to school where I went to school. It's important to me to see them growing up and having a normal childhood."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest