Justin Moore Welcomes Third Daughter
Justin Moore and his wife, Kate, welcomed their third baby daughter together on Monday, June 14, a representative for the country crooner told PEOPLE. The baby weighed in at 6 lbs., 13 oz. and is 19.25 inches long.
"We're very excited to welcome Rebecca Klein Moore into the world. Both Mom and Klein are healthy," the Moore family said in a statement. The baby was named after her paternal great grandmother, but she will go by her middle name.
The couple's new daughter joins sisters Ella Kole, 4, and Kennedy Faye, 2.5. "Her two older sisters helped with her first bath and are thrilled to have a little sister! We are blessed," the "Small Town USA" crooner said.
Although the couple did not try to find out the baby's sex during the pregnancy, the singer had predicted that they would have another girl. "I would want to know, but my wife wanted to wait and she wins most battles," he says with a laugh. He added, "I've got all girls as of right now. I am sure I will have another one."
Previously in an interview in January, the singer admitted that almost everyone hoped for a baby boy. "Ella and Kennedy want a brother and so do I!" he jokingly said, before adding, "As long as we have another healthy child, we will be happy regardless."
Justin and Kate tied the knot in September 2007. The family previously lived in Nashville before they relocated to Justin's hometown in Poyen, Arkansas in March. He explained his decision, "People think I am nuts. But I want my girls to run through the cow pasture to my mom and dad's house. I want them to go to school where I went to school. It's important to me to see them growing up and having a normal childhood."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves