Sandra Bullock Came Face to Face With Home Intruder Outside Her Bedroom
New info about Sandra Bullock's home break-in in June has emerged. According to a search warrant which was used to raid the alleged stalker's home for guns, the Oscar-winning actress and the home intruder, Joshua Corbett, came face-to-face outside her room.
According to the document obtained by TMZ, the "Gravity" actress heard a loud banging sound at about 1 A.M. She then went out to check the house and saw Corbett standing in the hall wearing dark clothing. Bullock got scared and ran back into her room, locked the door and called 911.
When police arrived, Corbett allegedly told her, "Sandy, I'm sorry. Please don't press charges." Back then, he carried a book which features cut-out of magazine photos of Bullock and handwritten notes. "I will forever be thinking of you and Louie, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you," one note read. Corbett also wrote that he forgave "anything you may have done" and said that she was "hot and intelligent, lissome and taught [sic]."
Corbett was charged with 19 felony counts, including seven counts of possession of a machine gun, two counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device after the authorities found "an arsenal of weapons" in his home in Montrose, California. He may spend up to 12 years in jail if convicted of the weapon charges.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up