Christina Aguilera's Baby Shower Is Enlivened With Graphic Cake of Woman Delivering Baby
Christina Aguilera celebrated her second pregnancy on July 12 in her stylist's house. Christina and her fiance Matthew Rutler invited around 50 guests, including family members and close friends to the baby shower.
According to E! Online, the celebration cake was decorated with a figure of a woman delivering baby on a mat atop hardwood floor with the head of a baby poking out. The writing on the cake read, "Push Xtina, push."
A source told the site that the party, which was only attended by adults, lasted until midnight and Christina "wasn't tired at all." The party was decorated with flowers, candles and tea lights. The guests were served with breaded chicken, veggie burgers, sliders, fresh salads, tomatoes and burrata and mini grilled cheese sandwiches.
The source added, "Christina is doing great. She's really glowing. She's feeling great and isn't tired at all. She can't wait to meet her baby girl."
Christina recently shared a cute picture of her first child Max, her son with former husband Jordan Bratman, touching Christina's baby bump as they took a walk together. She wrote alongside the picture posted on July 14, "Max already protecting mommy & his little sister! He's the greatest #maxthegreat."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'