Christina Aguilera's Baby Shower Is Enlivened With Graphic Cake of Woman Delivering Baby
Christina Aguilera celebrated her second pregnancy on July 12 in her stylist's house. Christina and her fiance Matthew Rutler invited around 50 guests, including family members and close friends to the baby shower.
According to E! Online, the celebration cake was decorated with a figure of a woman delivering baby on a mat atop hardwood floor with the head of a baby poking out. The writing on the cake read, "Push Xtina, push."
A source told the site that the party, which was only attended by adults, lasted until midnight and Christina "wasn't tired at all." The party was decorated with flowers, candles and tea lights. The guests were served with breaded chicken, veggie burgers, sliders, fresh salads, tomatoes and burrata and mini grilled cheese sandwiches.
The source added, "Christina is doing great. She's really glowing. She's feeling great and isn't tired at all. She can't wait to meet her baby girl."
Christina recently shared a cute picture of her first child Max, her son with former husband Jordan Bratman, touching Christina's baby bump as they took a walk together. She wrote alongside the picture posted on July 14, "Max already protecting mommy & his little sister! He's the greatest #maxthegreat."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months