Colin Ferguson Joins 'Vampire Diaries' as New Villain
"The Vampire Diaries" has cast another star for the upcoming season. Colin Ferguson has been added to the cast in the sixth season of The CW's series. He will play a villain named Tripp, who is described as the head of a community militia who will do anything to protect his town, THR reports. Tripp, who is also described as a handsome, strong and disciplined man, will make his first appearance in the premiere episode.
The show's executive producer Julie Plec shared the news in some Twitter posts on Monday, July 14. "Hmmm.... Seem to have 'tripped' my way into a new role... Mystic Falls, hunh? Classic! Everyone who knows the show is telling me I'm going to die. I think I packed too much...," she wrote. Plec additionally tweeted that Tripp would give Sheriff Forbes, played by Marguerite MacIntyre, a run for her money.
In addition to Ferguson, who has appeared on "Haven" and "Eureka" among others, the vampire drama has added actress Gabrielle Walsh for the upcoming season. As reported by Deadline, she will play a character named Sarah who goes to Mystic Falls with a "spunk, street smarts and a shady agenda."
The upcoming season of "The Vampire Diaries" will premiere on October 2 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3