Karrueche Tran Sheds Tears as She Talks About Her 'Battle' With Rihanna Over Chris Brown
Karrueche Tran sat down with Keke Palmer in an interview on Keke's new show, "Just Keke", which is set to air on July 16. She opened up about her relationship with Chris Brown, revealing that she had fought with Rihanna, including her 14 million fans, when she dated Chris.
When asked how she dealt with Chris drama, Karrueche said, "Just keeping a level head and positivity. I've never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me. Paparazzi and all that. And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it's relatable."
"I have girlfriends, I have family who's gone through the same situation," she added, "We all go through it, do you know what I'm saying? But, however...in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity whose ex-girlfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]. Do you know what I'm saying? So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I'm fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else. So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff."
Karrueche continued her explanation, "They make up all kinds of crazy stuff and it's, like, they know nothing about me. But you know, because they know nothing about me, because I stay so mute sometimes, that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want."
When asked about the hardest part from the whole situation she had experienced, Karrueche broke down in tears. She said, "Um, jeez. I guess I would say the heartbreak because it was a real situation. Yeah, it was a real life situation."
Karrueche allegedly broke up with Chris after she posted a quote on Instagran on Monday. The last sentence of the quote read, "You have shattered my heart, but you have not shattered my love."
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!