Bethenny Frankel Responds to Criticism for Posing in Her 4-Year-Old Daughter's Clothes
Bethenny Frankel has received some backlashes after she posted a photo of her slipping into her 4-year-old daughter Bryn's clothes. The former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" landed in hot water after uploading the photo on Instagram on Sunday, July 13. Some fans voiced their concern that she might send wrong message about health and body image.
In response to the criticism, she took to Twitter the next day, writing, "BREAKING NEWS! World Scandal: Former reality star, failed talk show host & cocktail maven jokes by wearing her kids' pjs! #itcantbetrue." Frankel also replied to a fan who commented that the photo was just her "being silly," explaining, "When ur 4 year old peanut says 'mommy please put my dress on' & giggles uncontrollably, u do what ur told."
In the photo, Frankel can be seen wearing Bryn's Hello Kitty pajamas. "This is my daughter's nightgown and PJ shorts. Think we're ready to start sharing clothes yet?" she captioned it.
Some fans saw it as a joke, while others commented that she got too thin. "Bethany u need to start eating real food and quit just 'tasting.' [You're] such a beautiful lady but so very thin," a fan wrote. Another added, "Bethenny, I'm a huge fan but this was in such poor taste for people who battle weight issues. We should be a society of expectance for all. Comparing yourself to your toddle is sad!"
More Bethenny Frankel News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell