Bethenny Frankel Responds to Criticism for Posing in Her 4-Year-Old Daughter's Clothes
Bethenny Frankel has received some backlashes after she posted a photo of her slipping into her 4-year-old daughter Bryn's clothes. The former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" landed in hot water after uploading the photo on Instagram on Sunday, July 13. Some fans voiced their concern that she might send wrong message about health and body image.
In response to the criticism, she took to Twitter the next day, writing, "BREAKING NEWS! World Scandal: Former reality star, failed talk show host & cocktail maven jokes by wearing her kids' pjs! #itcantbetrue." Frankel also replied to a fan who commented that the photo was just her "being silly," explaining, "When ur 4 year old peanut says 'mommy please put my dress on' & giggles uncontrollably, u do what ur told."
In the photo, Frankel can be seen wearing Bryn's Hello Kitty pajamas. "This is my daughter's nightgown and PJ shorts. Think we're ready to start sharing clothes yet?" she captioned it.
Some fans saw it as a joke, while others commented that she got too thin. "Bethany u need to start eating real food and quit just 'tasting.' [You're] such a beautiful lady but so very thin," a fan wrote. Another added, "Bethenny, I'm a huge fan but this was in such poor taste for people who battle weight issues. We should be a society of expectance for all. Comparing yourself to your toddle is sad!"
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift